•28•

"I'm your biological father."

He was serious ? I mean he didn't even smile nor try to crack it as a bad joke. My hands fell to my side as I just questioned everything that left this man mouth.

"W-what that's not even possible I mean your -

"It's called recessive gene."

"No no that's not even a thing I ...I think it's not. What are you even fucking saying to me? My dad isn't my real dad and that you, " I pointed at him with disgust and new found hatred.
"Your my father a man I just met two months ago?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying ren."

"Yea okay....I've had enough of today." Placing my hand on my head and inhaling slowly. There's just no fucking way I'm his daughter. I KNOW my father and it sure as hell wasn't some white man.

"There's a lot you don't know about me but ." He took a deep breath. "I'm ready to tell you now."

"Why now .....why all of a sudden?"
"Because I've did some things that may come bite me in the ass later if I don't tell you now you will never know the truth."

Davis opened the passenger door gesturing me to get in.

"If you care for the truth you'd get in."
Get in he say. My ass. I just kept replaying the words over and over until I did as he asked and climbed in. I've always wanted to know more about mom and why dad never wanted me to see her. This could help uncloud my thoughts.

Timeskip*•*•*•*•

We drove what felt like thirty minutes until we arrived at an old highschool building .
He lead me out the car and we sat on some bench that faced the school.

"Why are we here?"
"To tell your the truth."
"You couldn't have done that in the car or moreless back home and not in the dark outside.?" He laughed lowly "you get your mouth from your mother I know that much."

Ever time someone mentioned her I couldn't help but think about her non stop.

"We meet back in our senior year." I looked up at him as he kept his eyes forward.
"We had just graduated, Me , Katherine , Javier, Adam ,Domek and Eleanor. As we had all been friends for some time. I blame life for the reason things happen.
Domek ,doms father was the original to take the chair of being the mafia leader. I was just a sidekick I say average didn't do much just a regular. The girls went off to college  close home but for the men we stayed joining the mafia dedicating our life to this shit."

"Wait dad was apart of the mafia too?"
He nodded
"He didn't really like it as much as the rest of us did. He wanted out and at that time he was dating Katherine as they have been for the last three years. I hated him for almost year of my life. I hated the idea how he got to her first and I didn't even stand a chance. He wanted out the mafia so they could have a normal life , no guns just babies. Kat knew of the mafia and she still stayed. It wasn't my intentions on stealing her but that's what adam claim I did when really all I think we were two people who feel in love."

"He did say he had bad Memories in Florida that's why he didn't want to return because-of what happened in the past?"
"Yea it was my fault. I slept with Katherine while they were together. She said she was going to end it with him but I couldn't wait so I did it my self. I told him and he went insane. Weeks before he left the mafia and left to Colorado we found out Katherine was two weeks pregnant with you."

My face heated up as he looked my way. I don't know why but hearing it felt amusing yet sad. I could feel the pain after every word he said.

"Adam stayed , giving up a few months of his life just to be with her because he thought the baby was his and so did I especially when you were born. The color of your skin I assuredly knew you weren't mine but boy was I proved wrong. I took a dna test and turns out you were mine all along. You don't know how many times the doctors and nurses looked at me crazy when they found out you were mine. I was extremely happy I had a child with the woman I loved."