•22•

•*•*•Ren pov:

"Stop-" I said against his mouth but didn't budge , his one hand yet again grabbed my ass while the other still on my throat which made me moan in his mouth.

He knew my spot was my ass and he kept squeezing it and slapping it that I forgot what we was even arguing about

He knew my spot was my ass and he kept squeezing it and slapping it that I forgot what we was even arguing about. His lips stayed on mine in sync as his tongue traced my bottom lip then explored my mouth more.

"Where'd you park ?"
I wasn't foucs I was to worried about how my chest laid on his and how his warm hands were glued to my waist.
Pointing where I parked he spotted the car and walked us over. I followed behind like a horn dog.

With that dom was tired of my shit.Once inside my back seat he pulled me over his lap so I was now straddling him.
"I wanna fuck you so bad." He said between kisses and it was hot as fuck the way he talked and how he was being gentle yet rough with me , I liked this shit.
"Then do it."
Leaning in on his growing erection , I felt his pulse beneath me. Dom couldn't wait any more as he started pulling my panties down.

Instantly rubbing my pussy with his hand
"Dom..." I moaned when he kept slapping my ass while rubbing me at the same time.
"I want you on my dick right now ." Inserting one finger then two. I loved how he made my body feel , how he could make me cum within just a second. Dominic was someone I dreamt about when I was younger , someone I wanted so bad , someone I craved.

I blacked out. Pushing myself of dom I began to unbuckle his pants  "baby you don't have to ."
Looking at me with so much lust.
"Let me taste you ." Bitting my lip he lifted his hip  so I could slide his pants down that soon dropped to his ankles.

Taking him in my mouth dom head fell back. I didn't like sucking dick only because of what happen back then but when it comes to dom I have the erg to just fuck him on sight. His right hand lifted and re enters my pussy and he stuck another one in.
"That's it , right there." Taking him deeper in I felt him hit the back of my throat.  Slurping and spitting I kept doing this until felt his hips buckle up and his fingers picking up the pace.

"Get up. GET UP NOW!"
He roared and that had a smile on my face.
Taking my heels off completely I hopped over him slowly easing down on his full hard length. He attacked my lips and I knew he tasted himself on my lips.

"Mhmm....I love your dick so much." I found myself saying all this but It was true his dick could go all the way in and it was just the perfect size for me.

"Since you love it so much show me." Placing my hands on each side of his legs I picked up the pace and went to work .

"Fuck...fuck.....mhmmm" my eyes closed but soon opened when he thrusted up hitting my spot.

"Keep them eyes open." Placing his hands on my waist he kept thrusting up.
I couldn't help but take my dress off as it got to damn hot in here.
"So fucking....tight." He attacked my neck then breast. His tongue circling around my hard bud then biting one.

"Shit I'm so close dom....dom."
"I love when you call my name , say it again . Scream in so everyone can know who fucking shit up."
"Dom...Dominic......yes yes.....daddy ."
"Say it again."
"Daddy."
"Again.
"Daddy......daddy....." shit was getting sticky and creamy I felt so good.
"Shit." Dom pulled out releasing his hot liquid on my belly.

Then that's when I realized we did it again but this time I didn't care what he had to say he clearly wanted me as much as I craved him.

Dominic Reed was more than what he seems to be.

*****
The next morning came and the girls all had headaches all three were laid out in ravens living room sleeping.
"Good morning babies." They all got up one by one at Serena voice.
She was extremely happy and they knew something was off.

"I got some sport drinks , granola , and some antacids." The three ladies looked like shit on this fine Sunday.
"What the fuck happen last night?"  Bella asked with her eyes barely open.

"You young lady got really wasted taking shit off fat sweaty men  and raven you were running around the damn club like a mad man screaming it's your birthday while makaela stayed with her new boo all night might I add she was completely self conscious no where near drunk as the other two."

"What Mk got a boo?" They all looked at her and she just smiled.
"Well he's not really a boo we just had a lot in common and we exchanged numbers."
"Yea no biggie."  Ray said nonchalantly
"Mk finally gots a man unlike her sister." Bella go up taking the granola bar from my hand.
"Nah she got a man it's dom."
Everyone made a 'ouuu fr' sound
"No no no me and dom,"

'You wanna cum baby?'

"Are just cool "
"So explain why he was at the club last night?"
"Clearly he told me he tagged along with mike to come get his stupid half naked girlfriend ."
"I did see mike there last night."Makalea said on her phone.
"Plus how do you even remember that you were drunk hard like Bella."
"Girl I can remember what dick look like in the dark......I'm intelligent."

These folks were slow....

"Y'all need to get up and brush ya teeth mouth smelling like old ass." I heard everyone laughing and saying she mad cuz she ain't get drunk last night and because I didn't get dick , but little did they know,

            "Ya girl got sum last night"