•3•

Ren POV~
This fresh air down here in Florida was just what I needed. So far everything was cool right now we were driving to my new home. I kept telling her I could get a hotel I didn't want to intrude but these people don't know what no means.

"Why didn't your dad wanna come ?" Makaela asked while keeping her eyes on the road.
"He said to many memories, ones that were to emotional for him." She nodded
"And how you liking it here so far?"
"I'd say it's better then my previous home." I leaned my head back a bit catching the warmth of the sun and oh how it felt good to be out again.

"I'm guessing you feel relaxed." She laughed at me.
"It's been a while since I got out."
"Your gonna be getting out a lot here."
She smiled.

Makaela was nice I knew it would take some time for us to bond and I'm perfectly fine with that, I wanted to meet her the most when I found out about her. Dad never let me come down to visit mom always she have to come visit us. She never stayed longer than a day and when she left I felt upset. I haven't seen her since I was in 8th grade and now I'm a whole twenty two.

"We're here." My eyes snapped open at the beauty that awaits me.

" My eyes snapped open at the beauty that awaits me

"OH MY GOSH." This house was breathtaking and it was mine ?
"Wait till you see the inside."

The door opened once I turned the key , we were standing in the living room area once we walked in

"Allow me to be your map." She swung her arms up in the air.
"This is beautiful." I couldn't believe my eyes.
"Yea mom bought this house for you." My attention turned to her with her last works catching me off guard.
"Why?" She just Shrugged shoulders.

"I guess she thought you'd come home one day. Come stay down here in Florida. Dad didn't know if you'd feel comfortable staying with us just yet so he fixed this beauty right up for you. A place of your own." Her  small smile fell but soon came back.

"In here is the kitchen area."