•8•

DOM pov:
She stared at me for quite some time until she placed the helmet on her. She told me her address and we took off on the quiet road.

 Start to get darker with only the full moon being out only source of light besides my head lights

Hitting a sharp turn I felt her grip me tighter pulling me into her.
Passing by some small local places made  me realizes I needed to pick some stuff up. Stopping by a small liquor store I parked my bike.
"What are you doing?" She removed her helmet. "Grabbing a few stuff you coming ? "

"No I'd prefer you'd take me home."
"I will , once I get what I came for."
I walked off expecting her to fall but she didn't, of course she was hard headed and stubborn I can see that now. She crossed her arms over herself as if she was demanding me , but ion take orders from no five 'four bimbo.
"Suit your self princess."

REN pov:
He really walked off leaving me out her in the cold.
"Ughhh fucking dipshit." I whispered that last part and head in the liquor store.
Stares form all men laid on me and it made me feel really uncomfortable. Indefinitely I searched for a six 'one inked douche. I spotted him at the counter getting a box of new ports then walking back in the aisles.

"Great he's a smoker."
Walking pass the crowd of men I slowly stood behind him without making a sound.
"So good of you to join me."
"How-"
"You slide your feet and plus I see your orange painted toes ."

Ignoring him I see he's picking up beer and some chips.
"That's not gonna sit well with your stomach."
"Shhhh I know this."
I smiled at how casual we were speaking.

White wine caught my eyes and I was a sucker for it that and red wine which they also had. Picking up both I went to the counter placing them both down.

"I.D." The cashier asked and I handed it to him.
Pulling out my credit card to pay when instead Dominic inserts his card also showing the man he had beer in his other hand.
"I could of paid for it my self."
"Yea well you were taking to long let's go."

Twenty minutes later we arrived at my three bed room flat. I was truly grateful
mom left this house for me.
"Thank you." Taking my wine in bag form him.

I started to walk off "Mind if I use your restroom?"

I was already nervous about him knowing where I was staying now he wanna come in. My hands felt sweaty from being nervous but he did take me home, he went out his way to make sure I get here.

"Umm yea." He'll only be in here for a while then he's gone.

Once in my house I showed him were the bathroom was while I left to pour myself some nice cold red wine.

Gulping my glass down I poured another then another. "You tryna get drunk cuz that'll do it."

"No I just love wine."
I offered to pour him a glass but he made an ew sound."What?"
"Not a wine drinker."

"What's your poison and beer does not count." That gained a deep laugh from him.
"What is this drunk twenty one questions?"

"It can be." Shrugging home off.
Was that me tryna flirt.
His smile slowly disappeared as he looked me up and down licking his lips once more. "okay." I noticed the look on his face was different and his eyes darkened over.

"Ask away."