•15•

•£•£•£•£•£•

"BRUH I HAVEN'T HAD PUSSY IN DAYS." Mike said falling down on the couch.
"Join the club." Dom muttered while flipping through channels.
"Yeen getting nun either ?"
"Nope."
"Dom that ain't like you nigga."
He just shrugged his best friend off.
"I thought you was tapping ole girl,M big sister ."
"What I tell you, she's business and I don't fuck business."
"Yea Ight man."

Mike stood up walking to the kitchen for another bowl of cereal. It's lazy Friday for the gang and they didn't do much after work.

"We gotta talk."
"Bout what.."Mike said while eating
"Randy."
"Adrian call you back?" Dom shook his head while watching his phone now.

"He said he found some shit about randy, you'd never guess who's his 'friend'" he said friend with air quotations.
"Nigga don't tell me he some boss like the ones in games you gotta kill to get to the next level , be hating that shit."

The thing about mike and dom relationship was they'd been bestfriends since middle school. Of course mikes involved in the mafia as well , but that's one thing raven don't know about mike.
She thinks he's just an average guy who owns a bar with his certificate in bar tending.

"Nope just sum pussy." He threw the paper  down on the coffee with mike heading to pick it up.
"Nigga why Yeen tell me who it-"

His bestfriend stopped talking for once in his life and looked at dom with worried eyes.

"Randy works for Javier?"
Dom nodded slowly. "Javier Fernández."
"How long did you know ?" Turning off the tv to focus on mike.

"Since the yesterday , that's why we couldn't find him he's hiding under his papi." Dom got up laughing walking to the kitchen with mike worried self following behind.

"Dom I know I be playing everyday but this shit ain't it."
"Calm down."
"How you not freaked out over a motherfucker who helped killed your father." Don ignored him. He hates having to talk about the past , knowing it's something he'd rather forget. But mike was the only one he'd discuss it with for he was there going through it all as well.

"Let me read this shit to you one more time, so you can see why I'm tripping."

"Javier Fernández , fifty three years old , known for sex trafficking , selling shit on the dark web , kidnapping , pimping , drugs, kills cops, rape- wow my nigga  wait a minute

"Javier Fernández , fifty three years old , known for sex trafficking , selling shit on the dark web , kidnapping , pimping , drugs, kills cops, rape- wow my nigga wait a minute.....he needs to be in jail."
"No shit." Dom mumbled leaning on the conquer drinking a cold one.
"No dead ass ."
"Even if he goes to jail he'll make bail in the next twenty four hours then boom he out."
"Did you tell Davis about this?"
"He's the one that gave me the files."
"How he know about this sick bastard?"

"You forget who were the original team,Adam, Davis, Javier and Domek...my father."
"So tell me again who is Adam?"
"Serena's father."
Mike shook his head "Four old motherfuckers."

"Enough about this already , it's giving me a headache."
"Nah you got a headache cuz Yeen catching no ass."
"Like is said-" Dom was cut off to the vibration coming from his pants.
Looking at his phone he realized it was Serena. He haven't heard from her in days ,but that's doesn't mean he wasn't watching her everyday like they agreed.
Answering his phone indefinitely
"Speak."
"D-Dom?"
"Yea"
"Are you available right now?"
Looking back at his bestfriend who clearly was nosy as hell as he tried to see who he was talking to.

"No why what's up."
"It's um about my house it was broken into a few minutes ago-"
"Wait what, where are the guards?"
"They left two hours ago , i didn't know who to call-"
"I'm on my way."
He hung up the phone gathering his keys and shoes.

"Where you off to ?"
"Serena place."
"Mhmmm try not to have to much fun."

Shaking his head he left mike flat and down to his car. Dom was beyond furious as the time he hit the road , why the fuck did they leave If Davis or him didn't call them off then why the fuck would they leave? He knew when he saw them it was on sight and questions later.

*************