•36•

Unedited 👽
******
Ren pov:

It's been a week since I've been here and quite frankly I packed my bags ready to leave. My father was ignoring me like a pussy he is.
Like who gets mad over 6 mill? I love my father I do but I just can't stay here with him any longer I feel like his negative energy is affecting me.

All I wanna do is go back to the lovely Naples I call home now.

I went shopping and bought my aunt even my father some things. All she wanted was pots and pans since she like to cook a lot I also bought her clothes I mean she love in New York she should be spoiled. I know how my dad felt about watching the game in a bug screen so I replaced his with a 62 inch. I'm not a materialistic person neither are my family but I felt it would make them happy?  I just wanted to give them something before I left again. Who know when the last would be when I see them again.

Thanksgiving is  next month I would just come back then all depends on how my father takes me leaving.

"Aww baby you didn't have to buy so much I told you a few pots was enough."
"I wanted to give you a nice set."
"I know but I don't want you spending unnecessary money on me child."
"I'm not I want to do it okay let someone spoil you for once. You know your my fave aunt."

"Child I'm your only aunt." I smiled then that smile disappeared when she saw my bags outside my bedroom.

"You leaving so soon?" She asked And I nodded.

"It's just

"Shhh you don't have to tell me anything , your just your mother. Talk, chocolate, and always did what she felt best to do. You found someone didn't you?" She asked with a large smile.

" I did , were no longer together. I just wanna go back to Florida but don't worry I'll be back for thanksgiving just I can't deal with dad right now." She nodded and gave me a small hug.

"You better come back or I'll come down there and get you myself."

"I'll always come home."

She said.
"Well I'm finna go out with some old friends from down the way. Y'all ummmmmmm I'll be back later say around eight ish."

"Oh auntie I'll be gone in the next hour my plane leaves then." She smiled and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"Well you fly safe , you have my new number don't be afraid to call me now." I could tell she was sad that I was leaving but I just couldn't stay here longer then I have.

"I will I love you."

"I love you too."

She walked out the house giving her last goodbye and yet I was left alone.

Minutes passes as I was just about to leave the house and lock up my father returned and looked at my bags.

"Where you going?" He asked not in a kind way but 'where the fuck you think you going' kinda way.

"I'm heading home to Florida... Makela having issues with school right now so I promised her I'd head home to help out."

"Can't someone else help her your home is here."

"Well it's just thats she's my sister and she also going through things that she can only confined in me about." I was lying I mean at this point anything to get me away from this man.

He looked me up and down
"Your a terrible liar just like your mother."
My phone vibrates and I relized it was davis who had texted

Davis👨🏻‍🦳
"The pilot called me saying the jet just landed are you almost there yet?"

I texted him back "heading there now." And locked my phone.
"Well I have to get going I'll be back two days before thanksgiving, tell auntie I love her." He stood froze at what I just said.

I walked passed him almost to the door , ready to return to my lovely Naples.

"Serenity." I sighed because I didn't want to hear him say anything else all I wanted to do was leave.

"What-" Turing around I was meet with a black pan hitting me upside the head that soon took me into the darkest place my sight could see.

David pov:

"She's coming just wait." I was sitting in my office on the phone with the pilot. He said it's been forty minutes and she's still not there yet.
"Sir we cant block the runway all night."
He was right so I tried calling her real quick on my office phone.

No answer.

"I can't get a hold of her." Did she change her mind about coming back?

"Sir I'll have to fly back with or without her."

Ren wasn't the type to just not respond.

"Come back."
"Yes sir." The phone call ended

"Looks like I'm heading to London ."

TWO DAYS LATER
(The day dom surrendered.)

Serenity pov:

I woke up with the meanest headache. My eyes slowly caught a glimpse of what was on my arm. Looked like bandages of some sort. I looked around the room and it was TVs everywhere. Holes in the ceiling that showed somewhat light.m and I'm sure I seen a rat pas by. That's when I tried to move but my hands and legs were tied 'tight' to some metal chair.

"What the-" I couldn't process much all I remember was I was leaving and then bam I was hit upside the fucking head with a heavy ass pan by a man I called dad.

"Oh your awake." My dad came in calmly with a sandwich in his hand.

"Where am I and what the fuck is going on?"

"Oh your in London."

"WHAT-"
Not how I pictured my first time in London to be like. Then again I never really wanted to come to London before. I mentally laugh which in my situation wasn't even funny.

"You've been out for two days now , I gave you something special that'll keep you asleep long enough for me to bring you here."

"Why the fuck am I even here." God my head hurt and my neck felt like it's ok the verge of breaking any second now.

"That's where I come in." And older man came in with his thick accent and black eyes staring in my soul. You see these eyes are the kind that haunt you day in and day out.  He had to be at least just now hitting his fifty's.

"Who the fuck  are you?"
He eyed my body and I didn't like the vibe I was getting from him. He looked like he was ready to pounce on me and the thought I'd having his old ass anywhere near my goodies maybe my stomach turn upside down.

"I'm the one that's about to buy you, carino."

Ignoring the endearment I looked over  to the rat I called father.

"What is going on." By now I was terrified and my eyes hurt like hell.
"You heard him serenity I'm selling you to him."

"YOU CANT SELL ANYONE. What the hell you can't just go selling people especially your fucking daughter!"

"I can and I will , I'm not your real father anyway. I'll be down stairs ready to discuss the price."

He soon left leaving me and this monster alone.

I was begging him to come back. Just don't leave me. My heart dropped terrified of what's next.

                  "Now let's get started."