•9•

Half an hour and twenty minutes passed as Serena was far drunk still playing twenty one questions.

"So you telling me your teacher wanted to fuck you and you were only in the eighth grade!" Serena asked surprised he laughed "She was pushing thirty want a middle schooler dick I got her ass fired."
Serena laughed so hard she fell off the couch.
"Okay okay you go." Dom leaned  on his hand , eyes low with a beer bottle in his other hand.

"What's next um...okay so how old are you ?"

"Twenty eight , You?"
"Twenty two, geez who told the old man to drink." They both bursted out laughing.
"Ughmmmm Dream car?" Dom asked placing his bottle down.
Serena took a deep though before answering again.
"Don't laugh but a 1973 Beetle." Yet of course he laughed.
"Wait why?"
"I don't know I like how the trunk was legit in the front of the car and the engine was in the back and I guess it was my first car I knew about."
He shrugged off taking a sip of his beer.

Dominic wasn't fully drunk like Serena he was well in his right mind. Our Dominic knew how to handle his alcohol but the thought  crossed his mind multiple times , why was he still there then he remembered why.
Hearing her weird snorting while laughing was something new to him not only that but he found it adorable.

"Why are you here ?"
She stopped laughing "what you mean ?"
"Why are you really in Florida?"
True enough he knew all about her , the crazy ex and why she was here. Dom was big on truth he hated Liars , the truth was all he wanted from her. He wanted to see if she'd lie about it which she probably was because it's not a casual conversation to bring up anywhere.
"I erm....," she took a deep breath  " My mother passed away couple months ago , I didn't know her that well and I only met her few times in my entire life. I wanted to visit her home town you know just wanted to see what place kept her way from me. I was also um on the run from city to city in Colorado from a crazy ex."

She took a deep breath before speaking once more .

"I had to use my last pay check from my job to send my father home to some family in New York, he's getting old and I couldn't really watch him since I was going back to school and work. My mother's husband Davis thought it was good to move me down here away from the trouble back home. Crazy how my father and my mothers husband could be responsible men and put petty things aside and converse like normal people.
But I'm here hoping to have finally found me a nice home. I like the people here , the smell of fresh air , I can wake up without worrying or having to look over my shoulder. I even have a growing bond with a sister I never met."

Tears fell from her face and Dominic took it as a moment to comfort her. Placing his beer on the coffee table he then scooped her into his arms. He laid back on the clinch with her legs laid over his and her face in his shoulder. This was something he never did, if a woman cried in front of him he'd let them be but he see that she's hurt and broken , I'm guessing Dom has a heart after all.

"Shhhhss" rubbing small circles on her back to calm her down. She looked up into those ocean eyes with pink lips on full display.
"You dont seem like the type." She lowly said
"What type?"
"The type to not care ,you have all these tattoos and you hold a nonchalant face daily when deep down your really a teddy bear."
He laughed lowly cause she don't know him forreal this was just her second day here and she think she knew him from a can of paint. Dom was darker then dark , a killer someone who was bound to hell on earth since birth.

"Baby you don't know me."
She was token back with that baby word.
looking deep in his pool he call eyes , she slowly crawled over his lap straddling him.
"Wha-" he was confused with her sudden attack.
"Then show me,"
"Show you what?" He had to readjust himself as she sat directly on his dick.
"Show me all your deepest secrets, ones you couldn't tell no other , the ones your so embarrassed to let others know. The best ones are the ones that make you wanna cry, those that hold so much weight on you, Show me your truth."

For the first time in his life he was taken back once she kissed him , that small kiss that held so much weight.
The kiss was slow and smooth, dom hands explored her slim waist all the way down to her plumb ass massaging it getting a full grip of her .Giving it a hard squeeze, Serena moaned in his mouth which caused him to slide his tongue deep. She started grinding her core on his growing dick , causing dom to groan. He planted kisses down her neck then small ones that'll sure leave a mark tomorrow. He kept squeezing her ass thrusting up rubbing himself into her.

"Dominic...." her sweet voice moaned for him to do more but he stopped himself as realizations washed over him. She was drunk and he wasn't that's kind of man to take a woman while she wasn't in her right mind.

He stopped his attack looking at her while her eyes was still closed.
"We can't."
That's when her eyes shot open.
"Why-
"I don't fuck woman who are intoxicated, it's like taking advantage of you." She was disappointed but she understood.
She was so lost ,he could see the hurt in her eyes.
She slowly nodded climbing down from his lap back to her former seat.

"She's off limits dom."
Davis voices ringed in his head.
"Shit." He got up collecting his bottles throwing them away and cleaning up the mess they made.
When he returned she was half sleep. He sighed and thought this really wasn't like him.
Picking her up he walked with her bridal style in his arms and up to the main room. He didn't know which one was her room so he placed her in the room that was massive and had mostly pink in it.

Covering her body with cover , then placing her phone on the charger. He left the house locking the bottom lock from the inside and headed back to his bike.

"Shit."
He was mad he had to drive half drunk but he does it all the time. Starting up his bike he slowly took off driving to his flat that wasn't to far from there.