•4•

Dom POV~
Her tall melanin body stiffened at my stares. She wasn't even wearing a bra I could smell the fear on her as she walked by out the room.

My attention turned back to Davis.
"Cute kid."
He rolled his eyes
"She's far from a kid Dom.....and you know she's off limits."

"I hope she's not the reason you called me here and at the office whew we never did that before."
Taking my usual seat in front of his desk.
Davis pressed a button on his desk to bring down his blinds which darkened the room.

"The stafeen brothers what of em?"
Just like  Davis always jumping right to business.
"Both dead."
"Any witnesses ?"
"One"
"And what of them?"
"I shut her up."
He squinted his eyes.
"Good."
He started pulling files from his desk.
"Here" sliding the documents my way.

"Randy Miller, twenty five , lives in one single bed room apartment back in Colorado,owns two cats,has a  financial career, average playboy type but none of his friends know he's a woman beater

"Randy Miller, twenty five , lives in one single bed room apartment back in Colorado,owns two cats,has a  financial career, average playboy type but none of his friends know he's a woman beater. Also no one knew he use to beat on his girlfriend , my daughter Serena."

"Daughter...... So your claiming her ?"
"Yes."
Leaning back in my chair a bit.
"What you want done to him ?" Davis leaned over his desk.
"I want you to beat him like no tomorrow , since he thinks it's okay to lay his hands on women."
"Way of Death?"
"I'll let you pick this time."

"All this trouble for some girl this ain't like you Davy."
"She's not some girl Dom."
"Yea so remind me why we doing all this ?"
I wasn't rude just blunt ,Davis knew how my mouth was by now.
"Her mother.......was the love of my life, I won't have her child out here in the streets running and hurting like some animal because of this prick." He pointed at the photo.

"Adam can't do much because he's getting old. It just wouldn't sit right on my conscience knowing she's out there needing help and I just sit here doing nothing."

"Aww you actually have a heart."
He smiled then flicked me off. I rose up from my chair. "I'll get Adrian on some more background check, until then-"
He stood up collecting the papers placing them back in his desk.
"I want you to watch her."
"I'm no babysitter davy."

"I know just, I'll be okay knowing she has someone I trust watching her."
I sighed . "Now that'll cost ya extra."
We both smiled.
"How's that bar holding up its been a while since I've been there."

"It's been three days and she's doing good money's good customers calm besides all the fighting I'd say its worth it."

He laughed lowly, Turing the blinds back up revealing that natural sun light.

"By the way I'll be sending my car over to your garage It needs a new door handle and both rear lights are broke. Mind fixing it up for me ?"

"You barking a lot of orders here chief."
"What kind of godfather would I be if I didn't?"
Shaking my head while heading for the door I hear the old man yell "Say hello to your mother for me." Knowing good and damn well I don't talk to the lady.

Hoping of the elevator you'd see nothing but bimbos walking on the main floor. He think he slick having all these bitches working here. Sly dog I say sly fucking dog.

Hopping on my Suzuki bike before driving off a bimbo walked her blonde head ass my way.
"Dom right?" She smiled nervously.
"Depends on who's asking."
"You dont remember me ?" I looked her up and down
"Am I suppose to?"
"It's Vanessa , we meet at your bar I tried calling you back you know after we..."
She swooped her hair behind her ear.

"We fucked?" I finished her sentence for her since she clearly slow.
"Yea does that mean you remember me ?"
"Look babe ," I started up the motor.
"If you had some good pussy I'd remember you of the bat but if your pussy was wack of course I wouldn't even think of you once the shit ends ,which means I don't remember your face let along your name."
Her face was red as a cherry. Was she furious or embarrassed? ....... A bit of both.
"B-but we made love."
"I don't make love I just fuck." Placing my helmet over my head
"Hard."Sooner or later I drove off with her still standing there looking lost.

Woman.

***************************

"Yo welcome back." Micheal my homie was the co owner of 'Ace Lounge' while I was the other co owner.

"We're ace?"  Once he finished with a costumer he pointed at the window.
That damn dog, always looking at that herb shop across the way.
"He's at it again Dom , I tried pulling him away but the dumb ass tried biting me."
"My dog ain't dumb , he's just watching out that's all."
"Nigga watching out for what it's a damn herb shop." Shaking my head I walked over patting ace.

     "Nah dogs see more than humans."