•5•

Serena woke up to the beautiful sunlight seeping through her living room window. She realized she had feel asleep on the couch do to paranoia. She rose up and stretched , everyone has their morning routine and she had one.

First she'd pray thanking god for another day but this prayer was new she added a few things in
"Heavenly father above ill like to thank you for blessing me with a new beginning . I'm grateful that my mother thought of me and she had people in her life who loved her. She's with you now , even thought I didn't get to meet her as much I want her to know I'm grateful and that I love her. Also please continue to watch over dad with lots of love from ren , amen ." She finished her prayer and soon let upstairs to freshen up.

After her shower and brushing her teeth she looked at her phone and that it was Tuesday and 1:16 in the afternoon. Ren took a step into her closet that was filled with clothes and shoes she decided to throw on some simple high waisted black jeans with a long sleeve stripped crop top.
She did her make up as well with light red lip stick and flat ironed her hair.

She took in her appearance and wanted to change into something different something more baggy and grey something that matches her vibe

She took in her appearance and wanted to change into something different something more baggy and grey something that matches her vibe. But she stopped herself
"Just because I'm on the run doesn't mean I have to hide what god gave me." trying to encourage herself from her horrible thoughts.

Once she had all her things together she left the house to hop in her Uber that was headed to her sisters herb shop. She remembered the address from the card makaela gave her.

'Herb It' the stores name , she looked around the area before getting out.
Walking into the store the smell of sweet cinnamon and vanilla filled her nose.

"You lost ?" A dark skin woman asked her from behind.
"Oh no , I'm makaela's sister   , Serenity Wilson. " she held her hand out to clearly a woman who was holding boxes and someone who looked angry but was probably her natural face.
"Yea yea here." She placed more like threw the box on Serena but thankfully she caught it.
"She told me you'd be coming by today , so y'all what half sisters or sum?"
"Um Yea or some."
"Well it's still a spot open here if you want ,right now only three people work here , Makaela, Bella , &me  I'm the manager while M ain't here."

"Beautiful place I like the wild smells."
"You a earth baby ?"
She nodded her head.
"Yea Capricorn."
"Same ima Taurus , they say earth baby's runs herb shops which I think it's true since everyone in this joint a earth sign."

"What brings you down here?" Taking the box from Serena's hands she places it on the floor and starts filling up the rack.
"Just needed something new."
"You left from..."
"Oh Colorado."
"So you left Colorado to come here? That's rare you don't hear to many people leaving Colorado."

"Yea strange I know."
"Nah not strange ,shit happens."
"I-" Serena was cut off with what was going on outside.

"Aye yo nigga get ya damn dog!!"

"What's going on over there?"
Raven turned her head to where the noise was coming from.
"Them niggas so stupid , that's Michael co owner of the ace lounge. My baby some fine piece of meat . "
She turned away from the window back to what she was doing before.

"W-who's he ?" Serena was curious about the handsome ink covered man across the street at the towns bar. The same man she seen yesterday . Raven saw how she eyed him up and down."Honey no no no NO!"

"W-What?" She jumped surprise with what raven yelled.
"I know that look and ima tell you now since your new around here. Him," she pointed his way
"Is not to be messed with."
Picking up the heavy load carrying it back to the counter while Serena slowly walked behind her. "I just wanted to know his name no biggy."

"Yea so did the other woman who ends up in the dungeon."
"Dungeon?" Serena asked confused.
"It's his bed room many go in all come out heart broken. Look ren he's known for being a heart breaker."
" I came here for peace and no relationship,"
Raven rolled her eyes in annoyance. She just wanted ren to be smart about this.

"His name is Dominic Reed."

"If you were smart you'd stay away from him." Finishing up here drop she left to the stores front to tend to a customer.

When Serena gets curious she gets serious. Her father always told her to stay away from men with ink but she doesn't listen hence her situation now.

"Well good thing I'm not smart." She mumbled to herself.

" She mumbled to herself

^Isabella ^

In came Makaela and Isabella.
"Hey bitches" she yelled running to hug the two who just walked in.
"Oh your sisters here."
Makaela walked up to Serena giving her a small hug. Serena was token back by it but just embraced it.
"Hey."
"Hi, how was school?" She smiled as her sister asked her about school.
"School is school grades are great so yea it's okay. You sleep fine ? "
"Yea" even though she could barely sleep in a new place more like an unknown place.

"You guys ready?" Isabella asked coming over.
"Hi I'm Isabella , M told me a lot about you. " she smiled.
"I'm Serenity, you guys going somewhere?"
"Yes WE including you are going over to the lounge for lunch. Around this Time we close down for an hour or so."

"Cool" she felt awkward everything was new to here new faces , places and new men.

"Come on ." She dragged her sister out the shop and locked  up. Looking both ways the girl walked across the street to the local bar that people come miles to visits and try everything on the menu.

"Hey ladies."  Mike addressed the girls and walked them to the usual booth.
Raven insisted on sitting next to ren but her sister wanted to sit next her as well so ren decided to sit in the middle of the two cry babies.

"Whats for lunch girls?" Mike came over with a pin and pad winking at raven.

"Not they got mike over here being a waiter." Raven laughed
"Haha thats why ima have yo ass waiting for this dick tonight."
"Yea whatever boy wonder."
"Man what the he'll y'all want?"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Full name:
Serenity Ivy Wilson
Nick names :Ren ,Serena
Age: 22