•13•

Friday came around as there were already a routine Serena was following.  She'd wake up at the ass crack of dawn just to be at the office till two o'clock. She'd leave the wright company and make her way to herb it . In between the hours she'd feel cooped up and watched every second of the day, Serena knew it was for safety but couldn't the woman have some fun?

"Don't forget appointment with your doctor, once everything is done I'll be heading out with makaela."
Serena was getting the hang of being Davis assistant. She'd keep him up to date on meetings she'd even upload all his files before she has to go or so extra work so it won't be much to do the next day.
"You're better at this then Alice."
"Your forgetting I use to work in finance,I also was an assistant."
"How could I forget that?"

"Once I'm done with uploading your files for Monday I'll be heading to herb it."
"Doesn't herb it close Friday and Saturday?"
"Not sure makaela didn't say much about it."
"Yea I think it is , besides you been working your ass off since you got here you should go out , have some fun do what woman in their twenties do."
"What about ran-" Serena protested
"Shhh go leave early take the car and just go out , I'll put eyes on you okay. I don't want you here always looking over your shoulder that's my job now. I'm not about to have you down here not having fun." He said to Serena
"No really-"
"Serenity, go."

Ren pov:
Smiling I slowly hugged him then leaving the office I said my goodbyes to alice and the rest of the office.

Before pulling off I sat and thought , I have the entire weekend off and it's only been a week since I've been here why not finally have some fun. Also.....I'm in a whole other fucking state so ion know where shit was. So I got my ass on yelp and searched up some cool places but I was stopped once I got a call from raven.

"Hello?"
'Oh good you answered, you busy?'
"No not really I just got off work, about to find some places to visit."
'Great cuz we closed today and I'm bored mind if I come along we could do a little shopping or whatever you want.'
"Sure I did need some new clothes for work so why not."
"Ok girly ima get ready and send you my addy."

Heading to raven housed I played nothing but Megan theeeee motherfuckin stallion.

🎵"I'd rather be your B I T C H
,Cause that's what you gon' call me when I'm trippin' anyway"🎵

Megan was my bitch shes really slept on ,only female rapper I'd ever go gay for.

🎵"I be quiet, but you out here tellin' stories one-sided
I ain't perfect, and I try to fix the shit that ain't working
But it's 2020, I ain't finna argue 'bout twerking."🎵

Finally pulling up to raven house I honked the horn and she came outside with a sexy ass outfit.

She looked good mean while I looked like a burnt potato.

"Hey girl." She hopped in the car giving me a side hug. I like how we became a little closer since the first time we meet.
At first I thought we'd have some problems but she's actually fun to hang around I'm big on vibes and hers is pretty chill.

Turning Megan back up half way down the road , she gave me directions to 5th Avenue south where people shop I guess.
Raven turned my music down a bit to say something while looking at her phone still give me directions.

"What's good wit you and ole boy?"
"Ole boy?" She laughed like something was funny hen I really was confused.
"Don't play dumb cuz it won't slide wit me girl, Mike told me something happen wit you nd dom."

I legit just ran a fucking red light.

"Ray, nothing happen really all we did was kiss."
"GIRLLLLLLLLL."
her loud voice almost made me ran us in a ditch. "What!"
"You kissed like y'all lips touched or did y'all kiss and something else touched ?"
"I-I don't even know what that damn means."
"Did y'all FUCK girl , did he tear that motherfucker up like broke ya back in, had you limping for hours or have ya shit farting even after-"
"OKAY OKAY I get it , no we didn't do any of that."
She kept laughing like a crazy drunk woman.

"Yo that's so not dom."
"And exactly what is dom like?" Asking out of curiosity.
"Girl so much shit but let's see nigga a fuck boy, seen him go through bout ten girls in one day, I know he got moneyyyyy can't be fucking wit no broke niggas, I know for a fact he don't do relationships all he do is fuck em which is why I'm surprise he turned you down." I looked over at her but she was still thinking of more stuff to add to the plate.

"Over all if I wasn't wit mike and I didn't know him personally I still wouldn't date em, I know he big on trust like loyalty, don't have many friends , Mike is legit his only friend , owns his own garage and bar. don't talk much and only care about himself and that damn dog ace , oh and his money......don't mess wit him and his money also mike said he don't like talking about his past cuz it's some shit that'll make a grown man cry but pretty much that's all I know."

"And exactly how do you know all this ?"
"Duh I am dating his bestfriend."

Dominic sounded like your average guy in 2020 fucking anything that walks, not wanting nothing serious just a quickie.

"But hey girl don't let me stop you from get some dick."
"I didn't really plan on having any kinda of sexual relations wit no men I just came down here,

"To chill"