•27•

{A/N Keep in mind this will be a very long chapter }

•*•*• REN POV:

"Okay that's all for today enjoy your weekend." Davis let out the meeting early as he had said to have stuff to do later. Giving him a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek I left the company heading to Isabella house. Davis has been really stand off and grumpy lately. He wouldn't say much at work nor would he say Goodmorning or goodnight to me as usual. Something was off about him.

Isabella had a look book coming up tomorrow and I've been doing nothing but trying on thousands of clothes. Swim suits, skirts ,shirts, jackets and etc. Giving me nothing but a headache. But I was going to support a friend.

I moved back into my house since Adrian doms friend , said their were no funny activity in the last couple of weeks. I haven't thought much about him I was to busy actually living for once. I even told dad I was happy and he couldn't wait for me to come visit. Hopefully I could go see him soon. It's been to long.

On my drive there my heart kept beating so fast and only one person was on my mind.

Dominic Reed

We're supposed to go on a date tonight but I'm nerves and neither have he text or called me since yesterday when he called and asked. I assumed he was busy and would just call me later and fill me in on the details. I had the perfect dress and I couldn't wait to wear it. But he said it was. A date so does that mean we were together...... you know a thing?

I kept that question at the top of my list for the past few days now. We'd sleep together tell each other deep shit , we couldn't be just be fuck buddies. Didn't it grow ....our feelings weren't it more then lust by now?

Arriving at Isabella place I was immediately stanched in by raven and Mk.
"Where have you been we've been waiting for you girl?" Raven said with some cookies in her hand.

Everyone was dressed up helping her set stuff up for her look book plus still getting outfits ready.
"Gone head we left you a ton of clothes." I looked to were Mk was pointing and saw the corner full of clothes.

Oh brother.

Two hours later we stopped taking a break but raven needed someone to go to mikes flat to get her bright furry red heels. She needed it for the look book.

I protested and tried to send Mk but she was knocked out with piles of clothes on her so raven looked at me

She said she'd stay there and finish up helping Bella.

So here I was standing outside his door knocking at seven at night for some damn red heels.

Still not fucking text nor call from dom and it was almost eight.