•37•

April ^

Btw somewhat edited and extremely long chapter 😈

Ren pov:
"Now lets get started."

"You don't know me but I know you. You see you had someone who worked for me killed. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about."

Randy?!

"You messed with my employee and now we'll people have to die ," he turned to the young man who I didn't know was even in here. No seriously when did he get in here?

"Turn it up."

The man turned something up and instantly my body froze. I heard doms voice and is sounded so beautiful  and boy was I glad to hear him.

"Dom-" I could barely say his name. My heart was racing faster then ever. Where was he...now would be a perfect time to come save me or hell anyone can come save me.

"And he speak , is that all you have to say to me?"

A woman's voice?
Is that why he came to London for her?

I looked up to the unknown man who was watching my expression deeply.
This bitch ass nigga.

"What exactly do you want me to say April?"

April? I thought she was dead ....I wish she was dead.
No no no Ren you don't even know her!

So she broke doms heart.
I'm legit in here talking to my damn self. I'm going insane just like my father.

"I missed you honestly, we hav-

"What you expect me to say I miss you to ?The woman I loved laid a build in my chest missing my heart by a few inches. Oh no better yet a woman I've known since I was fucking five betrayed me and turned her back on me.?"

"I didn't have a choice Dominic-"

"YOU ALWAYS HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE! Don't feed me that bullshit. I loved you with every goddamn bone in my body and you fucking left me April."

I jumped at the sound of dom hitting something. Apparently he was somewhere in the car I could hear the blinkers and the engine. Where were they heading?

"You don't know how it felt waking up with a hole in your chest put there by the one person you would have never thought would do some shit like that.....I craved you, everyday and night.I didn't eat ,sleep hell I was so numb I wanted to pull the trigger and end it all. But then I remembered who the fuck I was and that you were just some bitch I shared a bed with."

"Some bitch!"
"I said what I said."
"We were engaged, I was your FIANCÉ."

"Can you just turn it off?" Honestly fuck dom.
I didn't give a shit about him and that woman. It's was hard enough that we weren't together anymore.

The unnamed man opened his mouth to say something but the audio soon cut off on its on. He looked confused but then I seen a smirk play across his grey bearded face.

"As expected." He stroked his chin.
"I knew for a fact she'd betray me for her first love."
Not that I give a fuck!

"Im sorry not trying to interrupt your evil plan or anything but whats does being here and listening to dom have shit to do with ME?"