•31•

Here my dumb ass was driving to mikes apartment with me and raven in the back seat.
The guards of course kept saying how they were going to lose their jobs. All I did was tell them to take me to damn mikes crib it's not like we dis obeying Davis orders I still was heavily guarded and yet it was so weird I had to tell raven that these men were body guards hired by Davis.

"We're here." She told me and I could tell she wasn't feeling well about what's about to go down but he had to know. Well that is if we could find his ass.

When we came to his door she hesitated to knock so I did it for her.
"Who is it?"

Dom?

My heart stopped at the sound of his voice that I froze forgetting what we came here for.

"It's raven." I looked over to her

Then four locks later and behind door number one  was the only man that can turn my panties into a pool with just one look.

His hair was sharp as ever you could tell he kept himself up while I was gone which made me think. While I was moping around the house a hot ass mess and he looked like this?

I can tell on his face he didn't expect to see me. His eyes stayed on me until he realized I wasn't alone. He moved aside letting us in.

Once in I could fully smell his cologne and fuck did I miss that smell mike came up with his phone in hand and ace following in behind him.

"Who's at the door-" he was stoned when he saw us more like raven. "I see your on your phone but you couldn't text me back or respond any of my calls."

"Fuck." He mumbled "Ray it's not like that ."
"Well what is it like then I haven't heard from you in a week and I come here to see you clearly on your phone. The fuck are we even together ,Michael?"

"Things are complicated right now baby." He said that last part and that caused her into full tears.
"W-well why didn't y-you just break up -up with me in person instead of having me think we were still a together. Do I mean t-that little to you???." He rolled his eyes
"Oh baby ...." he walked to her "let's go talk , come on."

They walked  off to the back closing the door behind them leaving me and dom alone.

Dom broke the silence first.

"You want something to drink ?" Dom asked me as if their wasn't just strange vibes in the air.
"No I'm not staying long."
"Hmmm"
"Your hair grew." I spoke up out of know where. He looked up to me and that was the moment I knew I fell for this man. Why was he so beautiful? That tatted neck and full pink lips and fuck them ocean eyes.
And god them pearly white teeth I missed that god damn cologne did I mention that already?

"Well it's a good thing your here I wanted to talk to you about something."

Dom pov:
Her mouth kept moving but I didn't hear a thing. I was to busy focused on her body. That smile and that purple hair of hers. And them lips I wanted to suck them so bad that they'd fall off. Who told her it was okay to wear that!? Her breast was practically hanging out .

"Dom?" I looked up to her
"Hmm?"

"We're you even listening to what I just said."
"Honestly no.... I was to busy focused on something that wasn't mine." I stood taking my cup and placing it into the sink. She blushed I could tell. She knew she was affecting me right now and I'm trying to use every strength in my body to not bend her ass over this counter and fuck her like no tomorrow. I could picture her face after every stroke and damn I needed to leave like now..

"Should we talk?"
"About what Serena?"

"About what happen between us dom i-"
"It's best if we put the past behind us Ren. I apologize on calling you a broken thing when really in reality I'm the thing that's broken. I know I promised to never hurt you and I'm sorry I broke that promise." She stood there hoping that I'd just shut the fuck up and kiss her but that's not what's going to happen. I wasn't going to give into her.

"I want you." Her saying that stirred something up in me a familiar emotion rushed over me.
"Ren stop."
"No, I've thought about you every day. Sexually or not it was just you on my mind. I hate being away from you to long , I feel so numb when your not around." Her eyes swollen and I'm sure a saw a tear fall.

"I didn't expect that I'd fall for you I thought I had my emotions under control because I knew the kind of person you were."

"That's sweet it really is but Ren, I told davis I wouldn't touch you, I wouldn't look at you but I fucked up on the thinking of you part. You don't know how bad I want you right now."

"Then what's stopping you? " here eyes filled with lust  and tears ,I could just smell her arousal but I'm not doing this.

"These." I picked up two bags and placed them on the couch.  She eyed them and looked up at me with worried eyed and man did I die a thousand times seeing her face expression.

"A-are you leaving ?"
I nodded
"Why?"
"Classified , just know im doing this to take  the heat from Davis, makela , you."

"How long?"
"It's doesn't-"
"How long Dominic?"

"I know it should be more than two months."

She sat down on the couch I can tell she's shocked but what did she expect we'd stay here and keep doing this all over every week. People had to die , I needed to get back into my old ways I didn't need this.

I grabbed my bags "tell mike I'll be in the car."
"So that's it , you were going to leave and never would have said good bye no nothing?" Her face was covered in tears.

"Look serenity,"
Her eyes on my figure and I see she might can't handle what I'm about to say.

"My soul belongs to you, my heart belongs to you. I fell to deep and now, I'm scared that I can't protect the one thing I crave the most. So yes I'm leaving to kill , to hunt , to be the animal I was raised to be. It's the first time I felt like I could be myself with someone other than April. Davis was right I could never tie you to this life. Never. But baby I will always be your dom."

I felt a small tug in my chest as I knew what it was. Turing around I made my way to the door ready for what's next.

"Dom."
Don't turn around 
"Dominic!!"
I could hear her voice break as she kept screaming.
"I love you , I fucking love you Dominic please comeback here now !!!"
"If you leave now I will never forgive you , DOM!!"

And of course that was the last time I heard of Serenity that night.

I walked to my car and stopped embracing the cool breeze. My chest hurt so fucking bad knowing she was going to move in sooner or later but it had to happen. She couldn't be tide to me no matter how much I loved her.

I texted mike and told him the  plane leaves in a few and we need to be there soon.
In my head I kept replaying her saying she loved me over and over until it was pure melody.

                     "I had it on replay."