•24•

****

Serena traced his tattoos with her index finger, there they were  lying in bed like some married couple. The bright early sunlight that's she love seeped through the one curtain that was open giving her just the right amount of lighting to see doms buff tatted back. He was still sleep and she smiled how shes always the first one up.
Tracing his tattoos she felt a lump and looked over at an old scar. Tracing the long scar , it was barely seen hiding behind his red dragon tattoo.

"I got that when I was six ,playing in the woods with friends." Dom sleepy voice broke. She trailed down to another one waiting for him to replay "That I got because I told my dad I didn't want to do something, so he taught me about disobedience."
Then she left for another one that looked like a bullet wound .This time she waited for him to reply but he didn't. Taking deep breath.

"A woman gave me that one."
"Who was she ?" This was the first time where there were no sex , no lies , just them two being completely raw with themselves.
"An old friend."
"Seems like we both have crazy people in our life." She laughed with dom following in with her.

"Just out of curiosity was she important to you?"
Immediately he sat up  leaning on the headboard "no we are not doing this."
"What?" She asked confused
"We're not sitting here asking questions   because you'll just be like
'I only wanna know' 'it's not even important' 'it's just a question' he said in a small squeaky voice tryna mimic her.
"I do not talk like that." She buried her face in the cover
"You do to." Lifting her hand she flicked him off.
But he grabbed it and placed small kisses down her hand.

"You gonna tell me now ?"
Sighing
"April."
"What ?" she sat up Indian style all excited and giving him her full undivided attention.
"Her name was April."

"Ouuu let's play a game." He rolled his eyes playfully and laid back down
"No get up I'm serious."
"What do you wanna play?"
"I'll ask questions you answer."
"Does that apply to you as well?"
"Yes dummy, wow does this bring back memories." She thought backs s they played 21 questions only a few weeks ago.

"Okay so how did you and April meet?"
Rubbing her small feet, it took him a moment until he spoke up "back in college."
"I didn't know you went?"
"I'm insulted." He placed his hand on his face as he faked cried but she just laughed
"Your turn."
"How long were you and randy together?"
"Hmm... since I was twenty so two years."

"Why'd she shoot you?"

"She was messing with the wrong people at some point of time and I didn't wanna be involved so I ignored her. Not until she got in it to deep. I tried taking her out the game myself but she owed them money. Lots of it. They said if she killed me her debt would be settled so she laid one bullet in my chest and was lucky it missed my heart and went straight through. I was in a comma for one month and when I woke up they said she was gone no trace of her or nothing."

By this time Serena was laying on his back tracing the bullet wound.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that."
"Don't be sorry , I'd kill anyone who raise a gun my way."

He rolled over looking at Serena.

"Don't ever betray me or go behind my back, all I ask for is the truth."
"What would you do if I did?" She laughed a little but he didn't not even a smirk.
"I'd kill you."
Her smiled slowly dropped "that's cruel .." she rolled her eyes. "Life's cruel ren." That time they both smiled at each other.

"My turn, when did randy first hit you?" That question caught her off guard and he could tell. She wrapped her arms around her self.
"When I first turned twenty one , I was the youngest in our company. I knew him since I was eighteen though. Didn't start dating him till I turned twenty. He was nice , charming , everyone at the office and school loved him." She smiled then realization hit her.