•35•

Dom:

My nights grew long and sleepless. I hated London not because of the people or it's small towns no I hate the house I grew up in , the way it still smelt, even the maids that still worked here since I was a child. I disliked every color in this fucking so called "home."

My parents had this house built after I turned five. Saying 'we need a place to call home' but it was nothing of the sort. My father ignored my mother for as long as he lived. I had only one friend my entire life which was Mike. Adrian was someone I worked with a lot I'd call him an close acquaintance.

After leaving one of my mothers warehouse I head back to the house where I found lots of men standing outside. Men who faces I didn't recognize meaning they weren't part of her group. They moved to the side as I walked pass them.

Instantly I thought my brain were playing tricks on me. A 5'9 blonde I thought would never show her face again was now standing in my childhood home.

I didn't know what I was doing until I realized I was holding my hand gun loaded directly in her face. God she looked breathtaking.

She smirked but I was far from laughing.
"Dom." She said my name with such venom and I hated her ass.

"April."

Her eyes chimed and it annoyed me that she was here. Why was she even here again?

"Both of you cut it out right now." Elena says and places her hand on my shoulder.

"I swore to myself I would plant as many bullets I can in her fucking skull the next time I see her."

"Now's not the time for that, kill her later we have business to discuss."

April looked at her shocked by what my mother said but I wanted her ass dead now.

"Let me guess your here on the behalf of Javier?" I placed my gun back in its original spot behind my back.

"Correct, I'm sure you know it was me in Florida. Adrian has a good way of finding people."

She kept talking and I was only staring at her full red lips. She had a nice all black dress on that showed her natural curves.
Sure her dress costed thousands as she topped it with a bright pink fur coat. Her ass looked good in it.

Not as big as Ren. God would I kill to just fuck Ren right now.

"Anywho, Javier accepts the amount which is fourty million dollars in assurance him nor will his men lay a hand on the wright family and the people who associates with them."
Elena says.

Bullshit.

Javier has lots of money true enough but it's not like him to give up. He wanted us dead now you you okay with this amount why?
I'm not surprised Elena isn't tryna go to war with him. I mean he is the man that helped kill my father.

The thought of him dying sounds so much better.

"I'm heading over there now." He's in London?
She began walking but I grabbed my mother forearm and slowly pulled her ass closer to the kitchen.

"You must be getting old, you know damn well it's a trick once you give him that money your dead."

She looked at me and smiled

"I love you, even though you may not. My first and only born." She kissed my cheek and began walking.

"Like hell im letting you go alone." Knowing how much hatred I have for her doesn't mean I was going to let her walk into her fucking death and give Javier the pleasure of ending her.
"I'm not alone , my men are outside."
she been in the game longer than anyone I know. She was born into this life.