•10•

Dom woke up with a stinging headache

Dom woke up with a stinging headache. He looked over to see it was only six thirty in the morning. Two hours before he had to go open the garage. After moments of checking emails on his phone and replying to text messages he left for the bathroom to take a quick shower.

 After moments of checking emails on his phone and replying to text messages he left for the bathroom to take a quick shower

Brushing his teeth then doing his twenty minute skin care routine he gets an incoming call from mike.
"Yo my nigga where you at?"
"Home why what's up?"
"Where the fuck were you last night, thought you was coming back to the shop"
"I didn't know you were my mother and just had to take care of some things."
"You a fat ass liar."
"How?"
"Dom.....don't tell me you fucked the new girl , she only been here for two days."
That caused a laugh from dom , of course he don't kiss and tell but he couldn't tell something that didn't happen.
"No nothing happen , I took her home at that's it I came right back here and passed out on the couch."
The phone went silent , Mike know his bestfriend like no tomorrow.
'So nun happen ?'
'No man."
"Ight any who let me know when you get to the garage ima drop ace off."
"Will do mom."
"Nigga shut up."
The phone clicked off and dom left for the clothes to pick out a short sleeve dark blue shirt with some black jeans.

He prepared him self some honey lemon tea with two aspirins for his headache

He prepared him self some honey lemon tea with two aspirins for his headache. The house was quiet as always since he lived alone and never brings anyone home. The life of a soulless playboy for ya. By this time it was seven twenty am and he had to stop by the office.
Locking up the house and setting his alarm just Incase someone breaks in.

Today he was taking his all black 2019 jaguar. Every once in a while he'd give the bike a rest. Cranking the car he soon pulled out the drive way and out on the busy road. He was headed to Davis office in discussion of Randy miller.

Thirty minutes passed and he found himself entering the office.
"Davy."
Davis looked up through his glasses and smirked at his god son.
He did the usual closing the blinds with just one press of a button.

***
Dom pov:
"He went into hiding."
That caused Davis slamming his hands on the desk.
"THAT rat." He hissed
"I'm thinking I know why he did that."
He looked iver at me with a 'go on' face.
"Yesterday your girls came to the bar the usual for lunch , Serena stepped away for a bit and I hear her yelling on the phone he's looking for her."
"That was fast."
"Yea it was."
Taking a deep breath before speaking again.
"Now that means we gotta put guards on the house."
"How many-"

******
Dom was cut off when the room door was bursted open by Serena "He's here in Florida-" she stopped seeing that the two men who looked shady.
"Alice the door ." His assistant came in closing the door back.
Serena was lost and confused seeing her ex pictures spaced out on Davis desk.

She looked to dom then back at Davis.
"Why is he here and what the fuck is his picture doing on your desk?"

She was beyond furious. She didn't even want anyone to know why she was really here let alone dom know.

"Have a seat Serena." Davis asked her nicely.
"No why the fuc-"
"JUST HAVE A GODDAMN SEAT."
Dom roared at her which caused her to yelp. Looking back at Davis as he mouth 'please'.
Placing her purse down in the table before taking a seat next to dom.

Davis stood up , he didn't want her to know about any of this but she stumbled across something she shouldn't have.

"I know you got questions little one."
"Davis , what's going on why is he here and why is Randy's picture on the desk?" She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I told you I'd take care of him right?"
She nodded.
"When I take care of someone that's exactly what happens."
She gulped and with her hands sweaty.

"You familiar with the mafia?" Her head snapped up to his question ,was he suggesting that he was-
"Y-yes but I thought you meant scare him off."
Taking his seat he decided to try to spill the beans.
"What I tell you ,don't even leave this room."
She slowly nodded.

"Because you'd be dead before you leave the state ."