•2•

"You look just like your mother." The grey hair man known as Davis Wright ,complimented Serena and all her beautiful features.
She sat there for what felt like an hour but was only ten minutes.
"How was the flight here did you have any trouble?" She shook her head but Mr.wright felt she was uneasy, uncomfortable.

"Look Serena, I know this is a new place but you don't have to fear me I told you I'm here to help. No child of my wife's will be put in harms way. I promise."
Serena wants to believe him but trust goes a long way.

"It's not that I fear you just...." she squeezed the bridge of her nose " I'm paranoid and it's hard to focus constantly looking over my shoulders and." Small tears fell from her eyes and caused Mr.Davis to comfort her or well try to.

"I sent you the letter because your father not you knew she passed way. I know  the situation back home has been rough for you but I'm here for you ,okay?"

She slowly nodded. Davis wright was married to her mother for over thirty years and founder of wright inc. Her father being a good man unlike most who is jealous of their baby mamas moving on ,he instead had a good relationship with Davis.

"Dad told me he told you everything , what do you plan on doing with him?"

Her father was an old man and he could barely do much at his age. Working three jobs for the last twenty years did things to his body. He couldn't do much to fight off her ex boyfriend. She used the last of her money to send him away to family in New York. Just Incase her ex came and did something horrible to her father.

"Ren, I'm a powerful man but I'm only telling you this ......I know some people who can take care of him permanently." She nodded indefinitely.
"You mean kill him right?" She asked sarcastically while laughing. She was only joking.
He swallowed and chuckled a bit at her bluntness.
"No .....but for the time being until everything is settled stay here with us."
"Us?"
He stood up taking a small picture from his desk.
"Your sister." She knew she had a sister just never knew what the girl looked like.
She traced the picture with her index with a small smile reached her face.

"When can I meet her ?" He smiled at how happy she felt to meet Makaela.

"Actually in a few minutes I called her here so she could show you around the   new house."

"My home ?"

"Yea well-" Davis was cut off to the sound of his room door busting open with a mad Dominic Reed. Alice his assistant ,running behind him."sorry sir he just came up and -"
"It's alright Alice." She nodded and closed the door.

Closing the door behind him he sat on the couch close to the wall with a devilish look on his face. Davis just rolled his eyes at his secret employe. Secret as in he works for him but no one knows what he does entirely.

"Don't mind him." He rose up from his  chair and walking over to Serena handing her keys.
"Makaela's down stairs waiting at the desk ,she'll tell you more about the will and any other questions give me a call or come here I'll help as much  as I can ."

"Thank you Mr. Wright" Serena was about to leave when he gave her a small hug and a kiss on her forehead to remind her she's family now.

"Call me Davis were family." She smiled and nodded and she realized this was the first time she felt safe in a long time.

Grabbing all her things including her luggage she noticed the inked man leaning back into the couch as he'd watched  her indefinitely. Looking her up and down head to toe he eyed her figure the most and kept his eyes mainly on her breast as they bounced when she walked. He smiled lowly only for her to see.
She rushes out to room and back down to the main floor where she started off at.

"Serena ?" She heard her name being called , Turing  her head to a beautiful mixed woman half her height.

She immediately knew it was Makaela. They didn't look nothing alike only their eyes and nose were similar that's about it. The skin color was off as Makalea was light while Ren was little darker.

"Hey." She shyly waved her hand.
"Hi.....long day huh?" Makaela smiled she saw how ren had so much luggage she was holding up. "May I?" She picked up two bags and ren just smiled.

"The car is out this way." Serena followed behind her sister out the wright building.