•18•

*MATURE CONTENT BELOW*

At first dom was shocked but kissed back

At first dom was shocked but kissed back. His hands dancing against my skin were like a massage while our lips locked as he pulled me in his room closing the door , pushing me back until I hit the door . He kept pressing his lower half against me.

I found my self wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. My hands traveled down my shirt pulling and throwing it god knows were. Dom kissed my neck with his hands still roaming my body. We both stopped and new our pants were next. "Come here." Pulling me closer he bent down cupping my ass picking me up. I attacked his full pink lips again as he walked us to the bed.

The vibe was just right the lights were low and for once in my life it felt right being in a mans arms.
"Take these off." Sliding down my shorts I was now left with no bra and red lace panties. It took him a minute just eyeing me naked beneath him, as if he was battling something with in.

Before I knew it he held my hands over my head with just one hand. While his other played with my fold over my panties.

"Your not so innocent as I thought." His voice laced with full dominance and I liked it. With his available hand he placed one finger in my exposed pussy.
"And so tight to."

The eye contact while he fingered me was fuck brains recking.
"Dominic....." I moaned his name over and over until it was music to my ears.
"I know baby , I know." Adding his second finger pumping more into me until I knew my climax was close .
"Fuck.....I'm so close."
He picked the pace up until I felt him pull his fingers out tasting my exotic juice.

****
Her feet aimed for the sky as he devoured her, she was begging for him to finish. He made her come twice already and her stomach couldn't take anymore. She released her third orgasm in just ten minutes. Dom stared down at her as he seen her out of breath and deep breathing her body kept shaking. Her eyes still on his as he took it she wanted more , she wanted the D.

Stroking himself through his pants , biting her lips and rubbing her hands over her soaking wet opening ,she spread her legs wider apart and at this point he knew she really wanted to be fucked ....hard.

Our Serena didn't even know what she was getting her self into.
Dropping his all grey sweat her eyes widened and she had second thoughts.
"Trust it'll fit." She smiled nervously.

Pinning her legs down so he could get a full view when she take his 8 inch dick.
"So wet," rubbing himself at her opening then slapping her pussy a few more times , she kept moaning until the tip finally slipped in.

"Fuck." She mumbled with her hand on his stomach giving him a hint to go slow but he only kept inching deeper hitting her spot.
"Deep breaths."
She nodded. "Try to take it all."
He kept inching in until she hit his stomach hard,
"DOM!!" She yelped as he hit her spot. Her legs shaking again. Dom mental smiled as he knew she just came a fourth time just from him putting it in.

"It's to big....." her voice low and raspy.
"Just gone have to take it."
"I can't.."
Slowly rocking himself in and out Serena eyed as they were connected and the sounds they were making made her cheeks heat up. He was being gentle but that was just the beginning.

His hips buckled forth at a fast pace as the sound of someone stirring marconi and moans filled the room dom lost his shit.
Flipping Serena on her side hitting her deeper than before.

She had some magical pussy or something dom thought because he kept finding himself slamming deeper in her ever pound. It felt so good to him like non other.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath.
"Dom....Dominic I-I can't ta-ta." Her eyes were rolled back a bit and her walls clenched tighter around his dick he knew she was close so he pulled out which caused her eyes to snap back and she was looking for him.

"All fours NOW!"
Instantly she did what he asked for.
"Hands." Her face in the sheets and hands behind her back.
"You wanna cum?"rubbing his tip on her opening , she nodded.
"Words."
"Y-yes I wanna cum around your dick so please -."
"Please what?" Slapping her ass a few times
"Please put it back in."
He mentally smiled and did as she asked
"Since you asked so nicely."
He reentered her and loved the view of her plump ass hit him. He bent down cupping her breast.

" S-So fucking g-good." Moaning she could barely form a sentence. Her moans were music to his ears.
"Shit" he kept saying as he knew this time he was close.

"Fuck .....fuck....FUCKKK."  Her hands clenched the sheets as he rammed into her over and over until hitting that spot ,her walls clenched as Dom delivered his final thrust and she climaxed all over his dick. Pulling out he released all over her back.

Dom collapsed next to her , both breathing heavy and her body shaking.
Dom looked at his clock and realized they were at it for two hours straight.
"Ren.." he barely could speak, her eyes were getting low and she was tired just as he was.

He done fucked the girl to sleep.
Without thinking he placed the silk cover over her and laid there next her until sleep itself came in and took over him as well.

******************************
Fr y'all how I do cuz I can't write smut for shit 🤣🤣🤣!?

Please tell me how you liking the book so far.