•14•

•*•*•*
Weeks went by as Serena got use to her new life style, she enjoyed working with Davis and makaela , she grew really close with them and felt as if they're forming a bond. Even though she was a millionaire now she still worked as if she was broke. The girl's kept thinking what to do for makalea nineteenth birthday while chilling at raven crib.

"We could go clubbing." Makaela said.
"I've always wanted to go."
"Girl your father would have us jobless , on the streets tryna find a way to make a living. I'd pass."Bella said
"Well he dont have to know." She turned to Serena.
"I agree with Bella your father would hate me If I let you go."
"Y'all acting like the damn girl turning five relax." Raven said
"I'd just ask Davis before we set anything."
"Ask for me then."
"No wayyyyyy." Serena threw her hand up walking away back to the kitchen sink to clean her dish.
"Please ren, he likes you and he'll never tell you no."
"And why is that?"
"Because your like another daughter he's always wanted, please." She gave her puppy eyes .

"Okay okay I'll see what I can do for the mean time someone order more pizza Bella fat ass ate it all."
"I'm nowhere near fat ,gorda."
"What I say about cussing in my place?" Raven yelled
"You do it all the time" ren said
"Aht Ain talking about me."

MEANWHILE somewhere in Florida.
(A/N There was a dusty ass nigga named Randy.)
"I WANT HER IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE NOW!"
Randy was beyond furious, it's been a month since he last saw Serena.
"We can't touch her right now , we found out why she's rarely seen ,she's working with the mafia."

"What you mean working with them , do she owe them money or something describe working."
"She's related to Davis Wright , the head of the operation also we believe she's sexually involved with......" the young man gulped.
"With?" Randy asked ready to slap the boy.
He only eyed the paper scared to say his name."Spit it out boy."
"D-Dominic Reed."

"Dominic Reed.." he tasted his name slowly and hated it instantly.

Dominic was known only to the dark world meaning , other mafia groups and other shady group/people your mama warned you about. He was walking death and now randy was caught up in his tracks.

"Are you sure their not just friends ?" He tried to reassure himself. He kept thinking over and over again just how did she come across these people he thought she only had her father left not all this bullshit.
"No we've seen them together a lot lately, couple days ago they were seen rather close at his Garage."

"ese maldito coño ... PERRA!"
"that damn cunt ... BITCH"
Throwing everything to the floor. Deep breathing the thought of her being with another male made him image her punishment once she's back in his grasp.

"Keep tabs on her I'll figure out how to lure her ass back home."
**********

The next day came by on a lovely Thursday morning. Serena found her self stuck at her desk again.She  kept replaying how'd she'd asked Davis could she participate in letting his daughter go to a club , you know where there's slimy nasty ass men , and don't forget alcohol more or less the men part had her nervous. It's like she's asking to get yelled at.

With confidence she found her self leaving her desk heading to Davis office.
"Mr.wright?"
Slowly peeking her head in the door she could see him with his reading glasses on going over some papers.
"Come in little one."
Walking in she sat down with her hands in lap. She didn't say nothing and two minutes had pass.
"Was is something you want?" He asked amused.
Clearing her throat.
"Yes actually it is."
"You wanna say it or just stare at me." He laughed.
"Okay so you know how makaeles birthdays coming up Monday so we was thinking if,
wecouldgooutclubbingtocelebrate." She said that last part hella fast.

"She wants to go clubbing?"
Serena nodded eagerly. "Why are you  asking me?"
"Well because your her father and well-
"And your her sister and your a responsible young lady , I trust you would take care of her."
"That's a yes?"
"Duh Serena."

She jumped up hugging him "okay okay go away now I'm working."
"Sorry sorry thank you so much."
She left the room and went back to her desk doing her assigned work.
************