•39•

NOT EDITED:😅

Dom pov:

"Nigga shot Adrian!" Mike yelled. Everything happened to fast for my liking.

Javier pulled the trigger with his main goal to kill ren that's when Adrian jumped out in front of her catching the bullet with his body.

Serenity stood there shocked ,I could she her frozen frame stiff held with shock.

"Oops?" Javier said.

My chest heated at the thought of Ren getting shot. I tried stepping closer to check in Adrian as he held his side tightly but was soon cut off with Javier  aiming at me next.

"You we're aiming at her why?" Adam turned with a furious look not sure why when he wanted to sale the fucking girl less then an hour ago.  Javier gave him a look before blowing his guts all over the wall.

He grabbed hold of Javier shirt before Javier landed two more bullets in him sending him right to our creator with his lifeless body now hitting the floor.Serenity yelped and jumped at the sound of the gun going off. She couldn't take her eyes off the man that raised her her entire life. He was now dead with blood leaking and staining the old rusty wooden floor.

"He's gone mad." Elenor said

"No he's been mad , for years now."

Davis gave me a look all to familiar that I new to well.

"Mom" I said .

She pulled her gun out as did everyone else did.
"Did you think I came alone ?" Javier said and that's when men of all shapes and sizes came running out, to many to count.

"You and your men can burn here." Davis said while smiling which had me thinking.
This sick fuck did not-

Immediately the ground shook as did the sound of bombs going off around the house.

"THE ENTRANCE GO!" Davis yelled over the bombs set off.
Mike and April held Adrian as he showed no sign of movement which crushed me ,but I can't think like that now.  My main goal was getting my family out of here safe. Elenor and my self laid heat down until the fucking floor bored blew up and the ceiling started to collapse.
His numbers were getting low by the second as bodies started hitting the floor one by one.

We were so close until I heard Davis yelp and a loud shot going off.

"Davis!" Ren yelled as I turned around going back for them both.

"Come on old man." I tried getting him but his leg was shot straight through.
"Dom we gotta hurry." Ren said looking up as the ceiling was coming down fast.

I pushed her back trying to pick him up but all I could hear him say was

"Take care of my daughter."

Looking into his eyes meaning he knew he wasn't completing this mission.

"Davis-"  I tried pulling him to me but he only yelled while Javier ran toward us with his gun in hand.

"GET OUT NOW!"  Yelling while he tried standing with a leaking arm and leg. He ran and tackled Javier knocking the gun from his hand. The ceiling came down in a rush while the last thing I remember was seeing was Davis fighting Javier in a pool of fire.

It took everything in me to rise up and get ren and myself out alive.

"What are you doing?" She yelled

"You wanna give up now ?" I mumbled to my self trying to hold back I'm sure tears.

"Dom help HIM!"
Pulling her with me she hit me and squeezed my arm
"Don't leave him please don't leave him..........DAD!"

Fuck.

Ren pov:

Ren pov:

We finally made it outside the  burning building. No sign of life left to be found what so ever. The building slowly kept going down one by one. This wasn't a good plan I thought to myself . A horrible plan indeed as I sat there with only Davis on my mind then I turned to dom.

"You fucking left him, you sat there and left him" I punched him but he didn't react to anything I said or did to him.

"Because of you he's dead now some godson you are."
I said all these things to him in front of everyone including the random men who worked for Davis.

"Serenity dear-" Elenor came up trying to calm me down.

But nothing could calm me down not after losing my father. He sat there and left him , he had to die in a place like this? What would Makela think ? How would she even handled this , losing both parents? What about my aunt she just lost her only brother....

"We need to go now Adrians losing a lot of blood." Mike said with worry in his voice.
Everyone gathered into the vans. No one speaking a work and I know why. They just lost their boss , my father and yet what would life be like in Florida without him?

Turning my attention to the now burned down building , all I could think of davis last breath was in this place. A place like this saving me.

"Davis." I mumbled and soon tears fell from my eyes.

                     "It's all my fault"