•42•

Short chapter but worth it 🥴(not edited)

"Key west." we're driving to fucking key west.

I woke up to ace licking my arm. Slowly I patted him in his head  hinting for him to stop. Once I turned my head over I seen dom wearing shades with an half button shirt. When did he change ? When did we stop is the question.

"I must be dreaming." I mumbled siting up a bit.

"Nope this is reality Ren." Makela said. I looked back at her. Her arms were crossed as clearly she was mad. I would be to if someone kidnapped me and forced me on a road trip I clearly did not want to partake in.

Two hours and some minutes later:

"I'm just saying inuyasha ain't weak it's better than fucking fairy tail." Dom shrugged

"Oh bitch please we all know natsu would E.N.D his dog demon ass." Makela said

Yea they've been arguing about which anime is better. Quite frankly I think outlaw star is better than both. Retro anime hit home different but no one ready for that conversation yet.

"I won't be to many more bitches Makaela." Dom said , these two were legit a hand full.

"Bitch , bitch  and guess what bitch."  I covered my mouth shocked I've never heard her cuss before and it was funny. I needed this though to cheer myself up. We all do.

"Wait is that-" Makela didn't even finish her sentence. The car came to not a full stop before she jumped out with ace following behind her.

"Makela you can't just leave like that-"
In an instant my whole world froze as to why she left.

"Davis!"

I yelled getting out the car as well. Running in the direction I seen him. My father who had a cane and clearly a limp to him as well.
But I couldn't recognize the person who stood next to him. All I cared about was hugging him just to know that he's alright. I could see the tears in Mk eyes as he smiled widely at her and embraced her in a tight hug. He held his hand out waiting for me to hug him as well but i don't know why I could move. My heart heaved at the thought that the only man that treated me like a daughter was actually alive.

"You-" tears escaped my soon swollen eyes as I rubbed them over and over again. "This whole time you-" I sat there as my father walked closely to me and embraced me into a warm hug. That hole that was once there was slowly filling up.

I hit and punched him. "Three weeks you were here... you were alive and not once did you try to call us or or just.... tell anyone."

"I'm sorry little one."

"No the whole town think your either dead or missing davis," I shock my head.

"What's gonna happen now?" Confused yet excited and happy but what would happen when we return to our lovely Naples?

"You let me figure that -" his eyes stopped as did his mouth.

"Davis.." dom said lowly. "You do anything like that again and I'll be the one to kill you myself." He said with a wide grin slapped on his face.I can tell for a fact he wanted to cry but you know men, they never show any tears.

"Thank you for keeping them safe." Davis said.

He walked over shaking doms hand only to pull him into a small quick hug.

"Now , let me introduce you to someone you should have met years ago."

A woman tall as a tree with a long baby blue dress on that hugged her curves just right , slowly walked her way to us.

"Well would you look at that , I guess they really did get their looks from my sister."

🤭🤭🤭Not edited at all

🤭🤭🤭
Not edited at all......