•38•

Not edited

Adrian ^

Davis pov:

"Bro we can just go in there and kill all them motherfuckers they thought this shit was sweet?" Mike yelled

"I'm surprise your girl let you out the house." Adrian added with a fresh cigar in between his lips as well a small smile played out on his face.

"Aye yo didn't I tell you before to watch ya mouth!?"

"Guys!" I yelled pulling them both back to reality.

"Your forgetting this is a mission right?" I asked them and they nodded their heads. Seriously them two working together was a disaster just like that Mexico mission they argued the whole time there and the reason a whole city got blown up.

"Ren?" I asked through the phone.
"Yea?" She was breathing heavy and I can tell she was nervous. I was to ecstatic this was her first mission with her old man. Almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Remember the plan okay sweet heart."
"Okay I'll remember."

I clicked off. I had twelve vans all filled with men ready for ambush.

"Continue to watch over us Katherine , we're gonna need it." I mumbled then turned to Adrian.

"Okay move in on the East end , Mike you take ten lead in on the west. I'll head through the back which is south." North is the entrance and we tried to stay clear of that part as that'll be our exit.

"Once the bombs are placed you set them and don't blow until I tell you to." They both nodded.

" They both nodded

"Okay let's go."

Dom pov:

"It's all there." We placed four bags of money on the desk.
Javier was up to something I'm sure of it. They took our guns and men when we first stepped in. I'm sure he knew something was up when April decided to stay by my side.

She already told me why she did what she did. I'm not forgiving her no time soon but let's say I respect why she did it. I would have did the same if I was in her shoes.

Javier took a minute to look at how she clinged to me.

"Just take the damn money Javier ."  Elenor states. I told her not to over heat and don't let him get to her. He'd only want a reaction and now was not the time for one.

Javier snapped his fingers and some man came and grabbed the duffel bags one by one.

"Okay , you have my word I won't step foot in Florida for the next four years nor will I ever lay a hand on the Wright family including the people that associate with them."

I know he's lying but something was off about him. He had something up his sleeve.

An unknown man came in and whispered something in his ear and he smiled.