7

Pimpernel opens  her eyes and is confused. Now where the hell is she? This room is far nicer than her room in her apartment and is sure as hell finer than any hospital room that she has ever seen or even heard of.

"Good, you woke up," Timothy says, hiding his relief. It had taken her so long to turn he was beginning to think that she wouldn't make the turn.

"Where am I and why am I here?" Pimpernel demands of the man that is her boss.

"You are at my estate." When he fails to give her the rest of the answer she wanted she narrows her eyes and that's when she realizes that she can see out of both eyes.

"Why am I here?" Her voice drops and slows down. She is angry but only her voice denotes it and only that little bit.

"You are here so that I could watch over you until you finished with the turn." Timothy says with much more confidence than he really feels. He could be killed for this if he can't get her to forgive him and accept her new condition. 

Pimpernel narrows her eyes at Timothy. "What do you mean? I told you that I didn't want to be a vampire. I told you thanks, but no thanks. What fucking right did you have to turn me any way?" She stops and takes some calming breaths. She's far angrier than she's ever been before and it's not her. Something is wrong.

"You will feel emotions much more strongly now." Timothy explains as he notices her flash anger. "You are very likely starving by now." Timothy rolls up his sleeve to offer his arm to his newest vampire.

"I'm not. But what I am is furious. I have never, not even with my oh, so caring family, been treated with such contempt and disdain as you've shown me. I told you no. You took away my right to die, my right to choose. You in all your arrogance have made your disdain shown. Now you can get out." Pimpernel let's her voice get cold even as her words show her own contempt for her boss, or former boss since Pimpernel Lancaster is no longer.

"You've been transforming for two weeks now." He had almost given up. He's never heard of a turning taking so long. "Drink."

"I told you, I wasn't hungry." Pimpernel says and pushes his arm away. "You've taken every thing away from me. Every thing. The least you can do is let me be alone. Leave." Pimpernel is hissing by the time she says the last words.

Timothy hides his shock. A new vampire shouldn't be able to turn down blood. They are usually all but attacking to get to it. She also shouldn't have been able to talk like that to him. The maker bond should have stopped her from doing so. It is only then that he even thinks to check it and realizes belatedly, that it isn't there. There is no way to control her if she should go into a blood lust or loses control.

"I will go, but there is some information you should know first. I chose to ignore your wishes because I believed that there was more for you to accomplish before you left this world. You died shortly after closing your eyes at the hospital two weeks ago. I held a memorial for you, I ended up closing the offices for it the Monday after you died. I also talked to your lawyer and made sure that he understood that you faked your death and that you will be signing your new name on the documents so that you won't lose any of your money and assets. Your family found out about your death and I made sure that your sister was thrown out of your apartment when she came there while I was having your things moved."

At this Pimpernel looks at him sick. "I have your jewels and money in my safe. I even had the jewels cleaned and made sure that the diamonds were all the originals. Once you are ready to move out of this room you are welcome to take them and your money back.

"Your lawyer will need to be called soon to give him your new name so that he can make it legal and change all your documents to show the legal change. He's starting to get a little worried and antsy. Once you are able I'll take you to his offices so that you can sign the documents and he can verify that it is indeed you and not some imposter."

"Yeah, and when will that be?" Pimpernel demands angrily. She has lost even her freedom.

"As soon as you prove to me that you won't be going into a blood lust when around humans. That is why it is important to eat soon. Honestly, I don't understand how you haven't gone into a blood lust yet."

"That's because," Pimpernel looks at him in contempt. "You don't know me at all. If you had you'd have known that I can't stand the sight, smell or taste of blood. I wouldn't eat meat and avoided that part of the supermarket. It would make me sick every time. There is no way in hell that I'll willingly ever drink blood. You would have known that if you had bothered to ask me first instead of just deciding my life course for me." Pimpernel spits at him, like the words were acid. "Just get out of here."

"I had the memorial recorded if you would like to see it." Timothy says as he opens the door and leaves. That had gone far worse than he'd hoped it would, but not as bad as it could have gone.

"So, did your human make the change McGavity?" The voice of the visiting council member makes Timothy want to be sick. There is just something about him that he can't trust. Not that he would trust many, if any, vampires, but this one, more than most makes him ill.

"Yes, as a matter of fact she did, Tavistock. Now, if you will excuse me, I have work to do." Timothy says and continues on his way. He won't worry about Tavistock talking to Pimpernel, she would likely bite the elder's head off if he were to enter her room. Yet, that isn't the main reason he doesn't worry about it. Newborns are notorious for being volatile and are willing and able to attack any one and any thing that enters what they consider their territory.