42

Melissa continues in her memories. Memories that she took from the others since she had been unconscious for much of the time.

"Melissa? What happened?" Tad asks sitting up and holding his head. He hears everything more loudly than before, the low light from evening is there and even that little bit of light hurts his eyes. He is comforted by Melissa being by his side though. Far more than he had since he was a child. 

His eyes open wide as memories of his earliest childhood flood his mind. Things he'd long since forgotten. Just how much Pimpernel did for him. It makes him sick as he remembers all the pain he caused her as well.

"Shhh, it's alright, Tad. I've long since forgiven you. I know why you did it and you never would have if it hadn't of been for that bitch Marissa. It's okay." Melissa coos at her newest vampire child.

"What's happened to me? Why can I remember things from when I was just hours old? I hadn't remembered you breastfeeding me before, how come I do now. And how the hell did you do that in the first place?" Tad demands as the realization hits him that there was no way that Pimpernel could have breastfed him.

"There are accounts of females and even some males that are able to breastfeed a baby. You were hungry, Marissa had thrust you into my arms and had no intentions of breastfeeding you or buying formula or other necessary items for you. I was terrified you would die so I put you to my itty bitty tits and you latched on. It hurt like hell but it pacified you. Only after you were asleep did I find some formula samples in the diaper bag the hospital sent home with you. Thank goodness because it took more than twelve hours for my body to make enough milk to satisfy you. I guess I should thank you, I believe it was because of you that my breasts developed as large as they did as early as they did." Melissa tells him with a great deal of amusement.

"How did you do that with school?" Tad demands, he knows that Pimpernel was only nine and still went to school when he was born.

Melissa loses her amusement. "It wasn't easy, but with the help of the nanny I was able to work around it."

Melissa smiles as she caresses Tad's face. "Have you ever wondered about your name?"

Tad looks startled at the change of subject. "Not really, I just thought Marissa or your father gave it to me."

Melissa smiles sadly. "No, well, I guess in a way dad did. I asked him what your name was going to be, since you had been home for the day and still didn't have one. Marissa didn't give a shit and so I asked dad. He in turn asked me what I thought. I told him you remind me of a little tadpole. He laughed then said that that would be your name, Tad. He knew already that you weren't his, but he gave you a name because he saw how much I loved you already."

"You gave me my name?" Tad asks startled. He had, had no idea.

"Yeah, sorry, I didn't come up with a better one. When you have to change your identity in a few years you'll be able to give yourself a better name."

Tad leans over and gives her a kiss. "You were in all ways a mother to me. I'm so, so sorry for how I treated you all those years."

"You had a valid reason for what you did. I blame my father for not putting a stop to it sooner, not you or TJ."

"Melissa, you breastfed Tad?" Timothy says stunned from the doorway.

Melissa smirks, "Yeah, hurt like a bitch, but he needed food and I didn't have any. My father gave me a credit card for the use of buying stuff for Tad. Marissa hadn't bought him anything. He had a maid take me shopping for him. But still, I wasn't able to get the formula and bottles until the following day. By then my milk was coming in.

"The maid knew that I was breastfeeding him, but she also knew that Marissa put him in my care and so I had to. She helped me buy the items for Tad, including a breast pump for my milk for when I was at school. I would feed him right before school, the nanny would feed him from pumped milk while I was at school and then while I was on my lunch I would come home and feed him while I ate my own lunch. After school I would hurry home and feed him. Like I said, it wasn't ideal, but it worked.

"By the time summer was over, it was far easier since he didn't need my milk as often. By the end of the following year he only breastfed when he wanted comfort. Mostly at night when he went to sleep. He slept next to me for years until he stopped coming to me and started hating on me like the others." Melissa feels the pain from Tad at that point, "I know, it's alright."

"No wonder you were so close to Tad." Timothy says with a gentle smile on his face.

He then turns to Tad, "Welcome, Tad, to the seethe. Do you feel up to receiving my mark at this time?"

Tad smiles at Timothy with delight, "Of course."

Timothy bites into Tad and shortly after lets go. "Do you need to eat?" Timothy isn't sure what kind of vampire Tad will be. He has a hard time telling if there is a bond there or not.

"A bit, but," Tad blushes a bit, "that's not what I really want."

"Tad, we need to figure out just what kind of vampire you are, please tell us what it is that you want." Timothy tells him, although he suspects that like TJ he'll be a bit of all three kinds. He shows a bit of the sensual vampire, his looks becoming sharper and more alluring denotes this. The hesitancy of stating what he wants is also another, that he does drink blood reassure Timothy a bit. It's just the last part that he's not sure of. Does Tad have any of Melissa's abilities?

"Yes, I can hear your thoughts." Tad whispers blushing even more. "And you are right, I do want sex."

Timothy lets out a laugh, "Well, it seems that you are even more psychic than your brother. Good for you. Melissa, you will need to train him as soon as possible and find out what he can do."

He looks at Timothy once more, "Who would you like to be with to feed from?"

"Both?" Tad says hesitantly and then blushes hard and looks down.

"He can still  blush?" Melissa asks more than a little amused even as she goes to her child and holds him to her.

Timothy comes into the room and shuts the door as he makes his way to the bed. "Just a bit. That will work it's way out of his system. Remember we didn't drain him, he'd already lost enough it wasn't necessary." They didn't talk after that for some time.