45

"She's beautiful, Melissa, what should we call her?" Timothy asks the exhausted female at his side, holding their newborn daughter. There is no doubt that she is his, he can feel the bond of his blood with her.

"My biological mother's name was Ovilla. Would you be alright with our daughter being named after her?" Melissa looks up from her loving inspection of her new daughter to look at her husband.

Timothy smiles at his wife, "I think that would be a lovely name for our daughter."

It wasn't long after she had her daughter that she fell pregnant once more. When Cliff examines her he looks at her with barely held in glee. "When  you do things you don't do them by half. It's hard enough for vampires to get with child, but multiples are unknown amongst us, yet here you are, with three."

All five of them look with stunned shock at Cliff. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Melissa finally tells Cliff, once she gets over her shock enough to speak.

"Nope, I'm not. Three little vampires are growing inside of you right this minute and although it's too early to tell what their genders are, I can tell that they each have different fathers."

Now Travis, TJ, and Tad give each other smirks and congratulations. "Congratulations boys, but I think you are forgetting someone." Timothy says from his side of the bed.

Melissa doesn't know whether to be stunned sick or stunned happy at the fact that she'll be having triplets.

"Well at least you won't be having two more pregnancies, love." Timothy says trying to get her to stop glaring at the three smug men on her other side. They still haven't paid any attention to their lover or even looked at her since the announcement.

Melissa lets out a sigh as she looks over to Timothy, "That is true, but if you don't mind would you get these asses out of my room? I don't want to see them again until they are ready to give me credit in this as well. You were never so proud of your accomplishment of getting me pregnant."

"That's because I knew that I screwed up by not asking you first. I am to blame for you being pregnant once more."

Melissa snorts in derision. "Not likely, love. They are all responsible for sticking their dick inside of me. Not that I minded of course, that's not the point though," Melissa feels sad as the last of her anger leaves her.

Timothy having learned to be more perceptive when it comes to her, is quick to have the others leave the room. They didn't have any problems doing so as they are busy complimenting and making jabs at each other about their prowess in the bedroom.

None of them notice the tears that Melissa lets fall as Timothy silently shuts the door to give Melissa some space. He had asked if she would rather him stay but she shook her head no. 

Melissa lets out her fears and tears as she silently sobs into her pillow.

The nurse maid that takes care of Ovilla comes up to her room with a very upset child and is upset herself since she is unable to calm the baby down.

"I'll take her Raelene. There is nothing you will be able to do to settle her down at this time." Timothy says from his position guarding Melissa's door. He fully intends to keep the others out for however long Melissa says. They've already upset her enough, she doesn't need further upsetting.

Ovilla settles down with her father taking her in his arms. There is no doubt that, although she is a miniature look-a-like for Melissa, that she is a daddy's girl from the get go. Not to say that she doesn't love her mother, she does, there are times when not even her daddy will calm her down, but usually she wants her daddy when she's fussy.