29

"Okay, now that that part is out of the way, TJ, Tad you will need to stay here until Tad finishes high school and has turned eighteen." Timothy tells the two brothers. 

As expected they aren't happy about being separated from Melissa. No claimed likes being separated from their master for long periods of time. But this time it is necessary.

"I know you don't like it, and if Tad were older it wouldn't be necessary. But if you continue to live near her, you will inevitably be drawn together sexually. I can't allow that. We will be under close scrutiny for some time, likely years because of my decision to turn Melissa. My seethe will have to follow the laws of the land even more tightly than they normally do.

"Melissa, all seethes have their own rules they follow besides the two vampire laws. In my seethe we just follow the laws of the land or if you prefer the humans."

"I understand." Melissa tells him with a slight smile. She isn't liking the separation order either.

"I know that it will be difficult. I have been in a similar situation before. It's not ideal and if there was something I could do to make it easier I would. The best I can do is allow for her to visit you or for you to visit her a few times each year. Those visits will have to be approved by me before they happen. 

"I'm sorry, Melissa, you will be allowed to go with out me around in the seethe and in the city that our seethe claims, but outside the seethe you will need to have a guard. At least until you are able to master your abilities and use them to protect yourself without draining yourself completely.

"After Tad turns eighteen and has completed high school  you both will be welcome to move into the seethe. There will be chambers set aside for you once we return home. Those will be your rooms for when you visit us and if you decide to move in with us after you come of age.

"Travis, you have the option of staying here or transferring to the city. Should you decide to transfer, well, I can always use another contact in the police force that knows what to look for and keep an eye out for supernatural problems. Those problems will need to be brought to my attention as soon as possible so that I and my vampires can take care of the problem.

"If you choose to turn I will be able to use you on my vampire guard. Basically it's a police force of vampires. Just let me know what you decide before we leave. A room will also be made available for you to use any time you choose to visit should you decide to stay here, or if you decide to move back with us."

"Thank you, I'm not trying to be rude or any thing, but what exactly is the relationship between you two. I really don't want to cause any problems."

Timothy looks over at Melissa and smiles warmly. "That would be hard to define really. I created her, or turned her if you prefer. That would normally result in an automatic bonding, but because she is a psychic vampire and also because she was turned against her wishes there was no bond. That is why she had to ask to join my seethe. Other wise she would have automatically been a member and one of high standing since I turned her.

"We, like you, have been lovers. I am sure that  you realized that when you came over this morning." Timothy said rather dryly. Travis colors and looks down as he nods. "But unless she chooses that is all we will ever be. I cannot nor would I, force her to be more. I also realize that since you three are bound to her that she will eventually be with all three of you sexually. There are no true monogamous relationships in the vampire world. The closest that would come close would be when two vampires claim each other. That is like a marriage among our kind. It is also permanent. So before two vampires enter into such an arrangement they make very sure that it is truly what they wish. But still, if there are humans that become claimed, the vampire couple will be with their claimed ones.