47

"Melissa?" Timothy says a little groggily as he wakes up from her moving.

"Timothy, where is that bitch that took so much away from me? Send Travis in while I get ready to deal with her." Melissa says so angry and pissed that Timothy feels terrified of his wife for the first time ever. He's always known that she could be devastating should she ever wish to be, but for the most part, Melissa is peaceful, a peace maker and doesn't like violence. That's why Travis is her full time security guard. Travis is the best trained of all the younger vampires, even better than many of those that have been vampires for centuries. There aren't many in the seethe or even outside it that would be able to beat him in a fair fight. Although, vampires don't fight fair. 

So Timothy has been having him trained in dirty fighting. Travis took right to it, like a duck to water and he thinks that soon Travis will equal him in fighting prowess. He thinks that Cliff has been teaching him things as well. If so, Travis will likely become nearly unbeatable in his fighting abilities.

"Timothy said that you wanted to see me?" Travis is more than a little changed since the death of his baby and the coma of his love. He's more reserved, angrier and doesn't have much laughter or even smiles any more. Only the children can take the anger away for any length of time.

Melissa feeds deeply of his pain and anger. The emotions are like a drug to her system and give her a great deal of strength. She knows that like a drug she'll pay a price for taking in so many negative emotions, but for now, she needs it.

"Yes, Travis, we are going down to the cells and have some fun with the bitch that took so much from us. I need you to be the muscle for me, are you willing?" Melissa goes to him and gives him a hug.

He relaxes at her words and even more as she hugs him. "You are willing to let me participate in her punishment? Timothy hasn't allowed me down there at all. He was and is afraid that I'll kill her out of hand for what she did."

"You will be doing the punishing, but at my direction. Can you handle following my directions and not going off on  your own?" Melissa asks looking up at Travis.

Travis smiles a very nasty smile. It is a very alien smile for him, she's seen something like that on Cliff and Timothy both, but never on any of her children. It makes her sad that one of her children has so much pain that the darkness has taken hold on them. But then again, she feels the darkness inside her as well. And for this time, for this punishment she embraces the darkness. She needs it to make the punishment worthy of the deed.

As far as she is concerned, her step mother got off lightly even with all Cliff did to her. She's going to talk to him about how he did some of the things she saw in her memory. She is very interested in learning how to manipulate things like that.

Travis brings her out of her thoughts by ushering her out of the room. 

Melissa shudders as they enter the cell area. The memories this place bring aren't the happiest of her life, or even vampire life. As they stop in front of the cell that the female is being held in Melissa shakes her head and smirks. Of course they placed her in the same cell she was in years earlier just after her turn.

The first thing she does is go through the females memories and finds all the information that she wanted. She verified what Tad found and then got even more. The female was promised money, a lot of it. She took the job because she not only needed the money but she wanted to make a name for herself in the business. She wants to be a professional assassin.

Melissa sneers at the female. 

The female stares at her in shock. "It isn't possible. You are dead. You should be dead."