52

From that time forward, Karen didn't feel so alone. Tad would always smile and Melissa spent more time with her, just doing normal things and at times, sexually. Karen, far from being repulsed at her attraction finds herself closer to Melissa than ever before. 

Melissa could feel her disquiet and finding the source talked to her about it. "I'm sorry, Karen. I should have been with you like that sooner, but I was prolonging your punishment. Not physically, like you had gone through before, but once a human accepts the bonding, they are drawn sexually to the vampire they are bonded to. I didn't think you were ready for more along those lines, and I hadn't seen any noticeable desire for me on your part. So I let it slide. I shouldn't have, Cliff tried telling me, but he was being cryptic and so I misunderstood what he was trying to say. That old man frustrates me to no end sometimes."

Karen looks at her mistress in confusion. "But master Cliff isn't that old surely?"

"Honey, he's lived three times longer than Timothy," Melissa tells her gently. They are currently sitting in Karen's room, Melissa is brushing her hair. They are trying out different styles for Karen to wear the following night. She will be guarding Melissa for the first time outside of the house. She is excited at the idea of her first assignment, but a little sick at the same time, since she will be sharing guard duty with Travis. The brothers will be taking dates and going with them to the fundraiser that Timothy shelled out a fortune to take them all to.

"Actually, Cliff is more than four times older than I am." Timothy says from his position in the now open doorway. He watches his wife and her bonded and is pleased by the difference in them both now that Karen no longer wants to die.

He goes over to Karen and lifts her frightened head up and gives her a kiss. "You are now allowed to call me by name like the others." Then he gives her a deeper kiss. He only stops when he feels her panic and sees her looking over to Melissa in fear.

He smiles in understanding, "Karen, I wouldn't be allowed to touch you if I didn't have Melissa's permission. She would kill me before I even laid a finger on you, and that's no idle threat either. Melissa is the most dangerous person in my seethe and she wouldn't even have to lift a finger to kill us all."

Melissa smiles gently at Karen, "It's alright. I knew when I bonded you that he would likely sleep with you at least once. Although, last time the subject came up he was decidedly of a different opinion then he is now. You don't have to be with him if you don't want to, I won't make any of my bonded or children sleep with someone they don't wish to be with, but he's given you an invitation that you are welcome to take. He is a sensualist so you will enjoy it very much if you choose to accept."

Karen opens her eyes wide with each revelation she hears Melissa tell her. "You don't mind me sleeping with your husband?"

Melissa gives her a kiss of reassurance, "He slept with my lovers before they were turned, each of them multiple times. Hell, he slept with TJ the first time we met up with my brothers after dropping off Pimpernel's ashes at the cemetery. Even before I did or before they were my bonded. He's slept with all of them after they were turned as well."

"I've never had any complaints from any one I've been with, but if the idea isn't pleasing to you, I won't press you either." Timothy says backing away from her.

"If you don't mind though, he is rather hungry and I don't like him being with the females here. My brothers are busy and well Travis likes it well enough but prefers females. I would like to watch as well, so I can be fed." Melissa had long ago explained the different types of vampires and what each of the main vampires in the seethe are. So she understands that this kind of feeding requires sex and not just blood.