15

"This is your place?" Timothy asks as they enter the penthouse of the hotel. He had fully expected to have to get his own room. When Melissa told him not to worry as she led him over to the elevators.

"Yeah, my room is upstairs. There are a couple of bedrooms up there that are free or there are a couple down here. Choose whichever one you want." Melissa tells him absently as she goes to her own room.

She doesn't realize that Timothy follows her until she goes to turn around and runs into him.

"I'm going to need to hunt tonight." Timothy says and fights himself to keep his hands at his side instead of running his fingers through her hair.

"That's fine." Again Melissa isn't paying much attention to what he's saying.

"Melissa," Timothy purrs. That grabs her attention.

"Yes," Melissa looks at him in confusion.

"You will have to go with me. The best place to hunt is clubs." Timothy would very much like to see Melissa in a short skirt and perhaps a crop top that just covers her breasts.

By the narrowing of her eyes she heard his thoughts or saw the images. "That's not going to happen. I don't do clubs they hurt my ears and give me migraines."

Timothy continues purring as he talks to her and walks her backwards towards her bed. "You are a vampire now. You will tolerate the pain better and there will be no migraine. They are easy targets. For all our needs. Me for blood and sex and you for emotions."

He loses the battle to keep his hands to himself. He hasn't had sex since he ran into her at the office. He can go long periods of time without, but it gets harder the longer he goes. He was made by a thieving sucker and his chosen mistress a sensualist.

Timothy gently runs his finger down her face. Melissa looks at him with wide eyes. "You need to stop, Timothy. I don't know what is up with you, but you need to back up now."

The push of her hands isn't enough for him to back up, but the mental push is enough to bring him back to himself. "Forgive me, Melissa. It's been too long since I've had sex. I have to hunt tonight and I have to have the sex. If not, then I'm likely to do something I shouldn't and that's likely to be something with you."

"I never said you couldn't go hunting, Timothy. I'm fine with that. Hell, you can even bring her here, you will just have to make sure she or if you prefer, he, leaves before we do in the morning."

"I thank you for that. It's far more satisfying when I can take my time, but that wasn't what I was talking about. You will have to come with me. Within three floors inside a building and at my side if we are outside. You will have to join me in my hunt."

"I have no desire to be around hot, sweaty and drunk people."

Timothy shrugs, "We don't have to hunt inside the clubs. There are those that are waiting to go inside and those that come out, either to leave or just for air or a smoke."

"I'm not going clubbing or dressing for it, but if you want we can do that."

Timothy smiles, it's not a complete win, but it is something.

"I need to relax a bit before going to the cemetery. There is a pool on the roof, would you like to join me?"

Timothy smirks, "I'd love to, but I didn't pack swim trunks."

"It's private. You can wear what you want, or not. Or there is going downstairs to the boutique they sell swim wear." Melissa shrugs and goes about unpacking her things.

Timothy doesn't see anything resembling a swimsuit among her things.

"What are you wearing?"

"I hadn't decided yet. It's between my lingerie and going au naturale." Melissa looks at him and smirks at the reaction he's unable to hide. "Are you going to have a problem with that?"

Timothy closes his eyes and shakes his head. "I honestly don't know."

Timothy feels her lips on his as his eyes are still closed. He lightly holds her, letting her set the path she wants to take. When she moans he slips his tongue into her mouth and it's her that pulls him closer to her.

When she breaks the kiss, "Yeah, I'm definitely going to have a problem with that." Timothy says gruffly trying desperately to get himself under control.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make things more difficult for you. Is there something I can do to help?" Melissa has very little experience with males and sexual things in general.

"NO!" Timothy says then closes his eyes at her shutting him out. "I'm sorry, Melissa. It's that I'm very close to losing control right now. There are many things that you could do, but if you do I'm afraid I will take things farther with you than you wish. I don't get the feeling that you actually want to have sexual relations with me. Any thing you are likely to do to help me would end up with you under me in that bed right there. Although you will enjoy every second of it, afterwards you would likely hate me for taking things that far.

"Don't get me wrong, I would be more than happy to spend hours in that bed with you, but only if you wish. I don't want you to do so because you feel guilty." Timothy gives her a pained smile. 

"Go get your swim in. I need time to cool down. If I get to the point where I'll be able to join you, I will. If not, don't worry, this isn't the first time I've been like this and likely won't be the last time." With that Timothy leaves the room.

Finding one close to Melissa he sets his bag down and heads directly to his shower and turns it on to the coldest setting he can get. When that doesn't work he lets his imagination free. 

That does the trick. 

Getting out of the shower he goes looking for the private pool. He is pleased to see that that part of the roof is actually glassed in with a retractable glass roof.

"It's beautiful out here at night with the roof open. I stayed here my last night in this town. It's been more than six years." There is lingering sadness in her voice.

Timothy jumps in the water and joins her. "Will you tell me about it?" He knows that there is  a deep schism between her and her family, but doesn't know what it is or what caused it.

Melissa looks at him sadly. "I will, if you will tell me about your life and how you became a vampire."

Timothy shrugs, it is only fair. "Very well."