31

TJ is more than a little tipsy when he staggers into the same room where Melissa and Tad are sleeping. He goes to the side of the bed that Tad isn't on and climbs in. Once next to Melissa he starts kissing her.

"TJ? What are you doing in here?"

"Melissa, I've told you several times just how much I love you, I need you, please don't turn me away."

Melissa can tell that TJ is the one to teach Tad, their touch and kisses are very similar. "TJ, you will regret this in the morning when  you are sober."

"There's no fucking way I could regret being with you, Melissa. The only thing I might regret is not being completely sober when I am with you." TJ kisses her again and this time Melissa kisses back just as much.

When they are finished TJ falls asleep with her in his arms.

"Alright lover boy, time for you to go into your own bed." Timothy says lifting TJ up and carrying him out of the room. 

He goes back in and gathers up TJ's and Tad's clothing and takes it to TJ's room before returning to get Tad. "Tad, you need to wake up, TJ needs you now."

"TJ?" Tad sleepily gets up and Timothy guides him to TJ's room. Tad climbs in bed and snuggles up to him. It doesn't take long for either of them to do more than just snuggle each other. 

Timothy just shakes his head and leaves the room. This has been more interesting than his days in the courts playing lover with both the wives and daughters of the nobles and even a few kings. He was even lovers with both a mother and daughter at the same time. He had never expected such a reaction from them. But then again they were very close. Hell that whole family was close. He heard that the daughter ended up pregnant and the rumor was that it was the father's bastard.

Wouldn't have shocked him any. That man was a rutting pig. 

They didn't stay there long because the pig didn't know how to treat the females right. Actually had the temerity to hit his sister. He damn near died for that one.

Timothy goes back one last time to the room where Melissa is sleeping. "Timothy, why are you standing there watching me like some perv?"

Timothy smiles, Melissa never holds back her thoughts. "Because, like a perv, I like watching you. You are beautiful in the moonlight, perhaps even more so than in the sunlight." Timothy says and then runs his finger down her bare torso.

He likes that she is reacting to his touch. "Can I stay with you, Melissa?"

"Where is Tad and I thought TJ was here?" Now she wonders if she didn't dream it all.

"TJ was here, I took him to his room. Then I told Tad that TJ needed him. They are currently wrapped up in each other's arms."

"Thank you for letting Tad be with me. Him and TJ both, I know that you aren't too terribly happy about it."

Timothy is only paying partial attention to Melissa's words. "Tad needed to be calmed down and it wasn't fair for TJ to be the only one of your bound to not have physical intimacy with you. It will be hard enough for them to be away from you for all that time. It will be hard for you as well. You will need to let me know when it hurts too much and you need to see them. Part of the pain you feel will be theirs."

"Is it really necessary to be separated?" Melissa asks as Timothy continues tracing the shadows on her body.

"Mm, yeah, before being bound you had no interest in taking either of them to bed. How did you feel about kissing Tad earlier?"

"Perfect, it felt perfect."

"Being sexual with him?"

"Like it was supposed to be like that."

"How do you feel about being with him now?

"I want to touch him...I see. I wouldn't be able to stay away from him sexually if he was nearby. And because TJ is his guardian he will have to stay away as well."

Timothy hums his response even as he starts kissing where his fingers had traced earlier. "It will be difficult. I don't know if I hope Travis chooses to come with us or if he chooses to stay. I like you to myself, I'm selfish like that, Melissa. If I could I would keep us both locked up in a bedroom. But I'm also realistic enough to know that I won't be enough.

"You were upset about something before Tad became upset. What was it?"

"How?... The bond, of course. That's why you told me to calm Tad down by sex."

"No, I told you to calm Tad down and allowed you to use sex to accomplish it. I would have been much happier had you not had sex with either of you brothers, but like I said, I know that I won't be enough for you. Now stop stalling and please tell me what had made you so upset that you left the others."

"It's stupid, I'm stupid Timothy. Travis said something, not anything to be upset over, but I was."

"What did he say that upset you so much, Melissa?" This time there is a little more emphasis on the words.

"He just mentioned about your marriage. As far as I know you aren't getting married. I know I am over reacting. I told you I was being stupid."

"I'm not getting married. At least not at this time. I have in times past been married, I've lived a long time, but they were always with humans that, well, you know are short lived. I have never chosen to claim a vampire and there hasn't been a vampire that ever called to me enough to even think about it."

Timothy watches Melissa's expression fall. "I haven't ever felt the pull in a vampire that would entice me to make that big of a commitment, but there was a human that did."

Melissa looks at him in confusion, "But humans can't make that claim."

"No, but if they are turned they can, if they wish to claim the other vampire."

"Oh, perhaps you should turn that human then." Melissa says sadly, no longer able to hide her emotions.

"I did, and she was furious with me for doing so. It is just recently that I felt that she might, perhaps, one day come to care for me enough to want to claim me, like I already want to claim her."

Melissa shakes her head, she must still be dreaming, Timothy can't be talking about her, can he?

"Perhaps, one day, Melissa, you will forgive me enough to consider claiming me, not just as a seethe leader, but as your claimed?" Timothy clarifies just to make sure that she understands that he is serious about her.

Then he kisses her deeply and she pulls him down.