10

Timothy needs to know for sure if Pimpernel is one of the rarest of all vampires, a psychic. Only then can he allow her out of the cell without drinking blood. With that decision made he makes his way down to the cells. He hides his revulsion of the location. He rarely uses the cells, only when a situation of a drastic nature comes up, like a vampire refusing to drink blood. They are too dangerous to be unattended.

If Pimpernel does turn out to be a psychic vampire that will create it's own problems. She will have to remain with him until she binds to him or another vampire. Someone that will take responsibility for her actions. As her maker, right now he'll be held responsible, that will only change if she chooses another to place over her. Tavistock thinks that he'll be able to force her to accept him. 

Timothy thinks that Pimpernel will be able to withstand anything Tavistock throws at her and would even be less likely to accept that slimy bastard. But then she might accept Tavistock just to get back at him. Timothy shudders at the thought of what Tavistock would do with the powers of a psychic vampire at his disposal.

The rarest and strongest of the vampires. Because of their rarity there is little known about their abilities other than they are strong mentally. Timothy actually hopes that she isn't a psychic vampire. It could put her and any protecting her in constant danger.

There is a simple test he can do to find the answer. Something he'd hoped to never have to do. He's going to have to force Pimpernel to drink his blood. Always before he forced his blood into her when she was unconscious and close to death. He has to see her reaction while she's conscious and not ill.

He's not looking forward to this. Timothy thinks all of this before he gets to her door. The guard opens the door. Timothy flips on the light and swears that she hasn't moved from where he saw her when he left her down here yesterday.

"Even in the pits of hell, I'm not saved from having to endure your presence." Timothy blinks, Pimpernel hasn't even looked at him. She hasn't even turned from staring at the wall. How had she known he had been the one to enter?

"Some would say that hell is the place I belong to the best." Timothy jokes trying to ease the incredible tension in the room. Hate filled tension coming from Pimpernel.

Timothy knows he failed when there is no difference from her. "Pimpernel-" Timothy is cut off.

"Pimpernel died more than two weeks ago. You should know, you were there. You turned her into a monster." She never moves and so misses the flinch Timothy gives at her words.

"Then what would you like me, us, to call you?" Timothy says slowly as he moves closer to her.

Her words once more make him flinch. "You've taken every thing else from me. Why don't you name me? I'm actually shocked, or would be if I gave a shit, that you haven't already. You seem to like destroying people, making their decisions for them, taking away all their rights and freedoms. All they have." With that last bit she looks right at Timothy with such hatred that Timothy stops, not daring to move even another step.

"If that had been true then you would have already been drinking blood. You would have been allowed to move about the estate and shortly be allowed to move off the estate and be on your own."

Pimpernel just gives him a look of intense dislike and disbelief. "Yeah, right." Then she turns back to her staring at the wall, completely ignoring the man that turned her world upside down.

With that dismissal Timothy takes the final steps to her and in one motion bites his wrist and forces her mouth over the bloody arm. He forces the blood into her mouth and won't let her up until he feels her swallow the blood.

He was unprepared for the reaction. He finds himself thrown across the room, hitting the wall hard enough to make him see black spots. He hears the guard outside the cell collapse and it's like an earthquake has hit as the entire house starts shaking.

Once he has his equilibrium back he stands up and leaves the cell. Ignoring the female that is bent over vomiting the very blood he forced down her.

Well, he has his answer.

But his answer came at a far higher cost than he ever imagined. Any vampire that was in the lower levels was out, blood dripping from eyes and ears.

He staggers out of the cells and finds many of the vampires there being helped up by the human servants and donors. There are signs of the house having gone through an earthquake as objects are fallen onto the floor. Some of the lighter weight furniture was turned onto it's side on the floor. The items that were on them now on the floor, most were broken, some even shattered.

The vampire that takes over when he has to leave for trips comes over. "Do you know what the fuck just happened?"

"Well, Mel, I've just received confirmation that Pimpernel Lancaster, is a psychic vampire, and therefor will no longer need to be kept in the cells. There will be no worries about her going into a blood lust, because blood makes her ill. That earthquake was her reaction when I forced blood into her. The guards in the cells will need to be relieved and given blood to heal. She did a number on all of us down there. Send someone in for me as well. Fuck, I hurt."

Mel, looks at Timothy hard, "Just what did she do?"

Timothy motions for Mel to make sure that there were no vampires listening at the door. Mel goes out and makes sure before coming back in. "She threw me across the room with her mind before she sent out the psychic wave that knocked down all the guards, knocking them out and damaging them and then caused the earthquake."

"Pimpernel did that?" Mel asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, and if Tavistock finds out, I'll be dead and she'll be taken by him."

"Fortunately for you, he left before you went down to visit Pimpernel." Mel tells him thoughtfully.

Timothy gives a bitter laugh, "Yeah, I guess. I still have to find some way to get her to accept her new life and me. Yet, whoever she does choose will be at risk from vampires like Tavistock."

"Are you sure that you want her, boss? Sounds like she's way more work than she's worth."

"I would rather have her here, with all the danger that it represents, then out there where she could be made into a weapon against us." Timothy explains to his second in command of the seethe.

Mel swallows heavily at the thought of someone like Tavistock with a weapon like Pimpernel. "Yeah, you're right."