26

That night finds them outside the apartment that Marissa rents. Oh how the proud have fallen. Marissa would have sneered at any one that lived in this part of town when she was growing up. Melissa smirks to herself.

She finds Marissa's window and they watch as she gets ready for bed. They wait for her to get deeply asleep before they make their move.

"Are you sure you know what to do now, Melissa?" Timothy would like to do this for her, but only Melissa can project what needs to be projected. 

"Yes, remember, we practiced on my brothers? They were fully convinced even though they knew I was in the room with them. This will work, calm down or you'll make me nervous." Melissa says irritatedly. Really, you'd think that this was life or death or something like that with how Timothy was acting.  But there are questions she wants answered and she's going to get them tonight.

"It's been long enough, if her breathing is right you can begin," Timothy tells her. They had spent the day going over how to do what needed to be done and when possible she practiced on her brothers until she was sure that she could do it. 

Her brothers were thrilled at the opportunity to help Melissa get back at Marissa for all she's done or had them do to her. They just wished that this would take some of the pain away, but nothing can do that.

Fortunately Marissa has a bottom floor apartment and that makes it easy for them to look into the room. The blinds aren't even all there, the missing portions make it so they are easily able to see Marissa sleeping. Even through the window they can hear the breathing and heartbeat.

In anticipation of what they were going to be doing the boys had volunteered their blood to Timothy. Timothy only accepted once Melissa gave her permission. Timothy drank a little from both boys but went to his room with TJ for more. They both came back more relaxed and with smiles on their faces.

Melissa just rolled her eyes at their attitudes.

"Perfect, show time, Melissa." Timothy tells her. He's not had to do a seduction while the subject was sleeping for some time, but he remembers perfectly how and he'd shown Melissa his memories. They found that the easiest and fastest way to share information. Melissa picked it up very quickly.

"Who's there?" Marissa's sleepy voice calls out.

"Marissa, so lovely to see you again. Have you missed me?" Pimpernel tells her as she floats off the floor and seems to glow.

"It's not possible, you are dead, Pimpernel. It's not possible." Each word seems to be spoken in a higher tone. Her breathing is becoming shallow and her heart is racing. They can smell her terror even on the other side of the window. Melissa savors it and feeds deeply from it. Timothy reacts in a more visceral way, his teeth descend and his eyes turn colors. He is fighting his vampire side to not attack the terrified human. It has been so long since he played with his victims that he's finding it harder than he thought it would be.

He's thankful that he feed on both blood and sex before he left or he'd be losing this battle.

"Oh, but you were such a loving mother, weren't you Marissa? Of course I have to come and visit you. I'll be coming to visit you every night from now on. After all, you are a blood thirsty one, aren't you? Just how many people have you killed?" Pimpernel coos at Marissa.

Even in the dark and the distance they can see Marissa's eyes widen in shock and not just the fear. 

"How did you know? You couldn't possibly know." Marissa all but shrieks out. 

"How many Marissa? How many did you kill? Tell me!"

"Four! I've killed four people. Now will you leave me alone?"