51

Tad holds Karen gently. "Why are you here? Why won't the mistress just let me die?" She isn't allowed to call any of the vampires by name. Although she knows their names, at least the main ones and Tad is definitely one of the main ones, a favorite of the mistress.

"Shh, Karen. It's alright, I'm not here to hurt you and I won't let any one else do so either."

Karen snorts, "Right, unless the Master or mistress orders you to, then you will."

"No, I won't let any one hurt you, not even Melissa or Timothy. Hurting me would hurt Melissa so he won't go against me or let any one else do so. As for Melissa, well she's not likely to let any one hurt you outside of training. You might think she doesn't care, but if any one attacked you they would be signing their death warrant. You are her's, you wear her sign once you accepted her as your mistress. She protects what is hers, always. No matter how much they've hurt her in the past." The last was said with such pain that Karen feels it inside herself. For the first time she is curious about her mistress and her past and her three lovers that aren't her husband.

"Would you tell me about it? Because, quite frankly I don't believe you. I don't believe any one could forgive me for what I did to her and-" she stops since she isn't allowed to say the names.

"To Travis you mean?" Tad helps her out. She merely nods.

"I won't tell you Travis's story, it is his to tell and he hasn't told it fully to any of us, so I couldn't even if I wanted to.

"Melissa was born Pimpernel Lancaster. My mother stole her father from her biological mother just a couple of months before their wedding was to take place. What she did wasn't pretty. Marissa, my mother was a right bitch. What she did to the man I grew up thinking was my father was disgusting. But what she did to Pimpernel and had us children do to her was horrifying.

"Marissa poisoned Pimpernel's mother," at that information Karen sucked in a horrified breath. "It killed her mother, but they were able to get Pimpernel out safely."

Tad holds the now sobbing female tighter in his arms. He feels her tearing pain as she cries and it is causing him pain. He sends the information to Melissa to keep her from charging into the room.

Tad continues to tell her the story of Pimpernel Lancaster and the brothers. TJ had already given him permission, they all know how much Melissa wants Karen to turn successfully and how she is now, she won't.

"She hates me more than I thought was even possible." Karen says once Tad finishes. "There is no way for her to ever forgive me now. Not like there was before either."

"Hey, you weren't listening, Karen. Even after all the shit I and TJ did to her, she still forgave us and loved us. Had it been the other way around, I would never have forgiven her for that, hell I wouldn't even have stopped to talk, but she did. What's more she allowed me back into her life and saved my life."

"That's because she loved you. I killed her child and damn near killed the others and her. She has no reason to ever forgive me. She didn't raise me, like she had you. I wasn't family like you or your brother. I was a hired killer and I killed her child. How could she ever forgive me?"

"Is that how you truly feel, Karen?" Melissa asks sitting on the bed, she mentally asks Tad to go on the other side of Karen. "Do you truly believe that I could never forgive you for that?" Melissa lightly runs her hand up Karen's arm.

Tad smiles and does the same. 

"Do you truly believe that I could never love one of my bonded?"

"How can you after what I did?" Karen cries out, but finds it hard to concentrate as the feelings their fingers invoke intrude into her thoughts.

"Did you not understand, that in order to make a bonded, that I would have to be completely willing to have you as mine? If I hated you like that the bond wouldn't have formed, just as if you hadn't accepted me it wouldn't have formed, yet it did. I haven't punished you since you accepted my bond. The training was harsh, yes, but it is because you will be going against vampires that are centuries older than you and you will need to be prepared. I wasn't doing this to hurt you, but to help you in your chosen profession. When you are finished you will be the strongest assassin ever created, but if you no longer wish the training then we will no longer have you train. You will be allowed to become security instead and I'll have you made into my guard."

With this Karen looks at Melissa confused, "But the main one that trains me," Melissa interrupts her.

"You are allowed to say names now. Although, I would hold off on calling Timothy by name until he tells you otherwise."

Karen nods her head in understanding, "Travis is your main body guard, he will be furious if I was to be assigned to you. He already wishes to kill me."

Melissa leans down and gives her a kiss, "No, you misunderstand me. He won't be reassigned, you will be added. There are places that he can't go with me and you would be allowed. Timothy is already aware of this plan and is more than pleased with it. He's been trying to figure out a way for one of his female children to be released from their assignments to be reassigned to me. That and quite frankly, I'm not thrilled with the idea of one of his children be my protector. You are already better trained than any of them, even the ones that came over from Europe with him. You are already bound to me, and I trust you far more for my protection."

Just as she was going to ask a question Tad kissed her in a way that makes her moan.

"Do you wish for us to stop? I know with this big belly I'm not much to look at naked and you might not wish to be with a female." Melissa tells her. She has never gone this long without being with her bonded sexually before.

Karen had never been attracted to females before either, nor has she ever been in a threesome.

"I," Karen blushes as she lets out another moan at Tad's touching her and then when Melissa touches her as well.

"We'll teach you, if you wish, if not we'll stop." Melissa tells her.

"Yes, please, continue," Karen has longed for this kind of closeness for ages. She's not a virgin, although it wasn't ever forced, she never felt the closeness it's supposed to bring. All it ever brought was some good feelings.

"We'll make you scream in pleasure, Karen, that's my promise," Melissa tells her mentally even as she gets serious in her seduction.

Tad is already busy helping her out of her clothes. There is no more speaking among them.