Chapter 1

Chaeyoung's PoV
"Where is everyone??? I hate when everyone is offline. Should I just block them? Nah but I gotta find some new players who will be willing to play with me." As she said this she logged onto her online account. She was kind of pissed off since non of her online friends were online. "What's the point of being an online friend if you aren't even online," she laughed bitterly. Then she just decided to join the squad mode and get paired up with whoever is online. She entered the game and saw three of her teammates. Drake_jake69, noobieBoobie01 and game_master24. Judging by the names of her teammates she already knew that they were gonna lose bad but when the game started she was indeed wrong. The two players drake_jake69 and noobieBoobie01 didn't even last half the time. She thought she was doomed being only the two left when there was more than 60 player still alive. But game_master24 actually turned out to be a great player. Chaeyoung got so focused on game_master24 's game play that she forgot about herself and got shot. She needed to be revived and that's what game_master24 did. There were 10 players left which turned to 5 then 4, 3 then as Chaeyoung shot the last player they won the game. Chaeyoung got a headshot at the end earning a well played from game_master24. Chaeyoung was indeed intrigued by this player whoever they were. She immediately added the player as a friend and was waiting for them to accept the request. When she returned to the homepage she got the notification that she had been waiting for.

Game_master24 has accepted your request.

Chaeyoung immediately chatted with game master.
(Chaeyoung's user name is Legendary.cub04)

Legendary.cub04 : Hey 👋

Game_master24: Heyy

Legendary.cub04 : Bro u were awesome. Like damn sonnn. Your skills are on level 9999999

Game_master24 : Hehe thnx. You were great too tbh. But it was all teamwork bro. Anyways I would love to play with you again.

Legendary.cub04 : Of course. You are a gem that I wouldn't wanna lose 😂 I would love to. I usually play with my squad but I guess now I'll duo with you.

Game_master24 : Your squad will be sad 😢 Don't leave them.....they need u 😂

Legendary.cub04 : Well I need you more and so do u......we make a great ass team. Like OP team and you can't deny that fact 😏

Game_master24 : Ya ya watever. U r right. So duo??? Like I usually play around this time for like 2 hours or sum.

Legendary.cub04 : Yep cool. I am usually on like 24/7 😂

Game_master24 : Bro that's unhealthy. Do u like not sleep or wat???

Legendary.cub04 : Obvs I do. For few hours. But yea. Plus our timing will match as it's like morning right now.

Game_master24 : Oh really. Where u from??

Legendary.cub04 : Me? I m from California ✌🏻And u??

Game_master24 : Oh that's nice. Me? Somewhere in this world 😂 Not gonna tell a stranger. I don't even know your name or who you are lol.

Legendary.cub04 : Bro we not strangers. We are friends.......starting now 😂. Anyways hi I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung.

Game_master24 : Wait!!?!! U r Korean?

Legendary.cub04 : Uhhhh yea. Is there a problem?? Lol

Game_master24 : Not at all. I am just shocked cause you said you are from the States. And also you are a girl.

Legendary.cub04 : So wat u think girls can't play video games huh?? 😑

Game_master24 : It's nothing like that. It's just ur skills are like one of the best I have seen for a girl. 😁

Legendary.cub04 : ya nice save. 😂

Game_master24 : Anyways Chaeyoung nice meeting you. You are an interesting character. I wanna know more about you hehe 😂

Legendary.cub04 : Yea sure you have ig??

Game_master24 : haha not that fast gurllll 😂 Let's play and chat for some time.

Legendary.cub04 : Ok but I don't even know who you are. I can't call u game_master24 everytime so isn't there any name I should call you by???

Game_master24 : haha smooth.....not falling tho. U can call me......uhhhhh......maybe penguin 🐧?

Legendary.cub04 : huh wat???? No no no noooo I can't. Sorry taken. Choose something else.

Game_master24 : lol protective much....btw who is it taken by? Anyways just call me Ketchup then lol. It was right in front of me 😂

Legendary.cub04 : haha ok ketchup. Btw that name is taken by someone. It suits that person. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Game_master24 : 😂 ok anyways I wanna know more about you so come back tomorrow. I gtg bye. Goodnight.

Legendary.cub04 : okieee.....see ya . Good morning btw 😂

And Chaeyoung started to play another rounds solo as she didn't wanna play with anyone else other that ketchup.

Ketchup turned off their phone and dozed off as soon as their head touched the pillow. Guess that's what a hectic schedule do to you.

———————————————————————————
Ok so first chapter here we go. Let's just imagine they are playing fortnight.