Chapter 39

They all woke up early in the morning today. They had practice early today. They were doing a collaboration with ITZY for their upcoming event. Mina was not looking forward to this as Lia would be there. When they all got ready they went to the kitchen to have some breakfast before they left. They then went to the JYPE building for practice. When they entered there was no one in the practice room because they were 5 minutes early. They just sat on the floor and discussed about meeting JYP when ITZY entered. They were just talking to one another but Lia was busy on her phone. Mina got jealous looking at her because she was texting and smiling at her phone, she knew it was Chaeyoung. Once ITZY saw TWICE they greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo Twice sunbaenim." Said all 5.

"Annyeonghaseyo." TWICE said.

"Guys get ready. I'll be here in 5 minutes." The instructor said and left the room.

Twice were just sitting on the floor again and ITZY came to talk to them. Lia then ended up sitting next to Mina. Mina was kind of hesitant at first but she let it slide. They were just sitting there in a circle when Lia got a text. She didn't notice it so she kept on talking to other members. Mina saw that Lia's phone screen lit up and saw a text.

Chaengie 🐯  : Hey when will you be done? I miss you already. BTW I think I need to cover up the mark you left on me yesterday. Haha.

Mina read the text and got furious but when she saw the background she felt sad. The background was of Lia and Chaeyoung hugging. This broke Mina's and Lia noticed it. She didn't want any tension between her and Mina so she spoke.

"Uh Mina eonnie, is everything ok?" Lia asked.

"Huh yes. It's just that...... I ......I don't know." Mina answered.

"You miss her?" Lia asked.

"Ya I guess. She is my first girlfriend after all." Mina said.

"Was"

"Huh?"

"She was your girlfriend. Now she is with me. I think you should forget about her. She is happy with me."

Mina was shocked by this reply from Lia. She never expected her to be like this but little did Mina know that it was all planned and the masterminds were Nayeon and Jihyo. Anger was taking over her. She then couldn't take it anymore and retaliated.

"Why the hell would I forget about her? I still love her ok." Mina shouted which grabbed everyone's attention but she couldn't care less.

"Oh well that's not my problem is it? You left her, you cheated on her. Now you both are over and now she is with me. So better back off." Lia said smiling which angered Mina even more. She was about to talk back but the instructor came back.

"So guys let's introduce ourselves first. Get ready." the instructor said.

Mina and Lia both backed away and went to their respective groups. Nayeon and Jihyo gave Lia a thumbs up and Lia responded with a smile then they continued with their introduction. Once they were done the instructor said that they will be doing each others song then end it with Got7's fly. Their songs were Fancy, Wannabe, Feel special, Dalla Dalla then finally fly. They all started by warming up then started their practice.

Time skip

Once they were done practising Nayeon, Jihyo and Lia made an excuse and went to talk. Once they were away from the group they started talking.

"Well done Lia. For both dance and making out Minari jealous." Jihyo said.

"I feel really guilty eonnies. I don't want to act like that towards Mina eonnie. She is my idol." Lia said.

"I know Lia but you are just helping her. Once they are together everything will be fine." Nayeon said.

"I hope so eonnie. I don't want Mina eonnie to hate me." Lia said.

"Lia, can I ask you a question? Are you sure you dont have feelings for chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked.

"Nae eonnie. I don't. She is like my sister. Plus I love someone else. I think you give me the courage to talk about it. I love Ryujin but I don't have courage to tell her." Lia said.

"AHHH I knew it.....I always shipped you two. I have a feeling she loves you two." Nayeon said.

"I hope so eonnie. Anyways we should head back. Mina eonnie and I still have somethings to talk about."

"Yea let's go."

Once they were inside the studio they could see Mina in the corner. Once she saw Lia, she got up and came toward Lia.

"I need to talk to you." Mina said in a really cold tone which gave chills to Lia but she had to act strong.

"Yea what is it?" Lia responded.

"Forget her."

"Eh? What?"

"Yes you heard it right. Forget about her."

"Why would I? You don't deserve her. You cheated on her anyways. Now she is my girlfriend." Ryujin heard the commotion and came to the two girls fighting.

"What's happening here?" Ryujin asked.

"She stole my girlfriend." Mina said.

"I didn't. You cheated on her, now she is my girlfriend." Lia said.

"Wait what? You have a girlfriend?" Ryujin said visibly sad that Lia now has someone else other than her in her life.

"No wait Ryujin. I will explain everything." Lia said.

"What else is there to explain now." As Ryujin said this she ran out of the studio. Lia could see tears in her eyes so she chased after her. She finally caught her up and took her to an empty room to explain everything.

"Leave me Lia eonnie. I need to go." Ryujin said.

"Just listen to me for god's sake. I am not dating anyone. I would never. I love someone else." Lia said.

"So what is this all about?" Lia then told Ryujin everything about the relationship of MICHAENG and how it ended. How she is only trying to help. Ryunjin finally understood but she was still sad.

"Oh ok. But who is it that you love? You said you love someone else." Ryujin asked.

"Uh its.....uh. I dont know how to say this. It's"

"It's ok eonnie. I get it. You don't have to tell me." Ryujin said and walked away when Lia caught her hand and pulled her back.

"Its you Ryujin. I didn't know how to say it but here. Its you. I know this might be too much to take but I love you more than a friend. Hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." Lia said.

"Eonnie it won't ruin our friendship. In fact I feel the same way for you. I wasn't sure about your feelings so I kept it a secret. But when I found out that you were dating a girl I was happy but also sad." Ryujin said.

"Woah I am glad I helped Chaeyoung. You should meet her sometime. She is really fun to be around." Lia said.

"Oh ok. As long as you are not dating her."

"I am not. I am all yours to keep. Hahaha." Lia said and held Ryujin's hand which made her blush.

—————————————————————————
Ok so a bit of ITZY because I Stan them too. I didn't know any ship so I just choose those two. Anyways thanks for supporting this story. I will update more tomorrow. It's just that I am really busy because of the quarantine. Online classes are killing me 😂.