Chapter 20

Mina's PoV

Chaengie texted me today morning. She asked me whether she should approach Nayeon, Momo and me or whether she should let them do it by themselves. I told them that they should let them approach you. So I told the plan to Nayeon and Momo and they agreed. Now we're getting ready for the Fan meet. We are dressed up and we have done our makeup. Now all we are waiting for is the fan meet to start. We are all excited especially due to the fact that Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Momo are there in the audience. Uh I cannot wait to meet my cub again.

Ting

Chaengie_cub : Hey we are here. We have seated and now we are waiting for TWICE. I really wished that you were here with me.

Mina then went and told the other members. The three were kind of nervous but Jihyo motivated them. And then they were ready to face them. Mina then texted Chaeyoung back.

M_a_penguin : Heyyyyy. So are you ready to meet the love of your life?

Chaengie_cub : uhhh Yea but kind of nervous.

M_a_penguin : Don't worry I will be there .

Chaengie_cub : Ya in my heart ❤️

M_a_penguin : Uh ya. Don't worry it will be fine. Just be yourself.

Chaengie_cub : Oh ok.

M_a_penguin : You know she might be nervous too?

Chaengie_cub : She is used to this though.

M_a_penguin :  Not used to meeting you though 😂

Chaengie_cub : Haha am I that scary looking?

M_a_penguin : Lol not at all. In fact you look like a tiger.

Chaengie_cub : I know. Big and strong and fierce.

M_a_penguin : A tiger cub, Chaengie. Small, cute and baby like.

Chaengie_cub : 😑😑😑😑😑😑

M_a_penguin : Haha 😂

Chaengie_cub :Ok whatever. Don't forget we are meeting tomorrow. I'll show you there 😑

M_a_penguin :  Ya we will be meeting at 6 ...... where though? How about (XXXXX XXXX XXXX) ?

Chaengie_cub : Ok! Sounds great.

M_a_penguin : Ok got to go. You enjoy ❤️

Chaengie_cub : Ok ❤️

Then Mina turned off her phone and headed to other members so they can go on stage. One by one they went up to the stage and as expected the hall was filled with people. All of the seats were taken. As twice went to there position they saw the three of them. Seating at the front row. Watching them without even blinking. Mina thought Chaeyoung looked really cute. Then they all greeted the fans.

"One in a million, Annyeonghaseyo, TWICE imnida."

All the fans then cheered for them and they took their seat.

Jihyo Tzuyu Sana Momo Mina Nayeon
——————————————————————————
TABLE

That was their seating position.

Then they were just interacting with their fans but they stole few glances of each other here and there. All 6 of them. After that they danced to their songs and had fun. The six kept on making eye contact with each other and Jihyo noticed it and just smiled.
After 2 hours or so it was time for them to meet and interact with the fans. Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun carries all their gifts for them and went up to the stage. Since it was Nayeon at the far end, Mina then Momo.l Jeongyeon went first followed by Chaeyoung then Dahyun. They interacted with everyone.