Chapter 9

Chaengie_cub : Hey. I gotta tell you something. First I wanna ask you something.

M_a_penguin : hey wassup? Everything alright?

Chaengie _cub : Ya everything's alright. It's just I wanna know something.

M_a_penguin : Ok. Go on.

Chaengie _cub : So I just wanna know if you actually have feelings for me or are you just joking around.

M_a_penguin : Ok listen Chaengie. At first I thought I was joking around and all. But as time passed I realized I have actually caught feelings for you. I know you might think I am lying but trust me when I say my feeling for you is genuine. I don't know about you though. I always thought you were joking so I never opened up but I can't hold it in any longer.

Chaengie_cub : My feeling for you is definitely not fake. I actually feel for you when we started talking. I didn't know anything about you but I still fell for you. I still don't know a lot about you like your name but still I am head over heels for you.

M_a_penguin : I love you Chaengie❤️

Chaengie_cub : I love you too ketchup. I wanna be with you forever. I want us to be together. Hopefully one day you can open up to me then no one can stop us.

M_a_penguin : I know Chaengie. I wanna be with you. In fact if I could I would tell you my name and every little thing about me. I would come to you at this instance but I can't. You have to wait a bit more.

Chaengie_cub : It's ok. You are worth the wait. I'll always be here for you. No matter where life takes us. Just remember that. ❤️

M_a_penguin : I love you more than anything. ❤️

Chaengie_cub : I love you too. So now that I know that you love me I wanted to tell you that we are coming to Korea. ✌🏻😁

M_a_penguin : Mwo??? Wae?

Chaengie _cub : It's for our vacation.

M_a_penguin : When?

Chaengie _cub : One month from now.

M_a_penguin : Oh

Chaengie_cub : Hey listen. I know you are stil uncomfortable with me. We don't have to meet. I just want to let you know that we will be there.

M_a_penguin : It's not that Chaengie. The truth is I wanna meet you. I wanna tell you who I am but I am just scared. I am scared of how you will react once you see me. I am scared who people will perceive our relationship. I am scared they won't accept it. I wanna run away with you but I can't.

Chaengie_cub : Hey listen. Saranghae. I won't leave you. I love you for who you are. Even if you are the ugliest creature alive, which I am sure you are not, I will still love you. I don't care what people think. What I care is what you think. I will be there for you.

M_a_penguin : Gomawo. Saranghae ❤️

Chaengie_cub : ❤️

M_a_penguin : So ok I'll try my best to meet you. 🤟🏻

Chaengie_cub : Ok ❤️

M_a_penguin : So wait why are you coming?

Chaengie _cub : Forst to meet you if you are fine with it obviously. Second it's my hometown. Third there is twice concert happening then and fourth there is fan meet & greet. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

M_a_penguin : You will go to concert and F&M?

Chaengie _cub : Yep. I hope you would be there tbh.

M_a_penguin : Don't worry I'll be there.

Chaengie_cub : Eh? How?

M_a_penguin : In your heart ❤️

Chaengie_cub : Hehe ok 😁

M_a_penguin : Wait you said you will come with them? Who them?

Chaengie_cub : Oh.....My bros.

M_a_penguin : The one who is in your profile?

Chaengie_cub : Ya. So you have been stalking my profile. 😏

M_a_penguin : Yup can't deny. 😂

Chaengie _cub : ok lol. But yea it's them. The taller one is Jeongyeon and the shorter one is Dahyun. Just letting you know before we meet.

M_a_penguin : ok.

Chaengie _cub : Also they love TWICE as well.

M_a_penguin : Oh really? Who is their bias?

Chaengie_cub : Jeongie's bias is Nayeon and Dahyun's is Momo. They are head over heels in love with them.

M_a_penguin : 😂 Ok

Chaengie_cub : Obviously I won't let them have Mina. She is mine. Like only Mine. If you like Mina then tough luck I love her.

M_a_penguin : 😂 I am sure Mina loves you too.

Chaengie_cub : Ya she will if she know I exist.

M_a_penguin : So if it was me or Mina who would it be?

Chaengie_cub : Mina of course no doubt. 😝

M_a_penguin : 😑

Chaengie _cub : 😂 Mianhe. Saranghae ❤️

M_a_penguin : ok ok. Anyways you plan your trip and let me know what happens ok.

Chaengie _cub : ok. Hey

M_a_penguin : ya?

Chaengie_cub : Saranghae ❤️

M_a_penguin : I love you too 😂

Chaengie_cub : Annyeong 👋

M_a_penguin : 👋

Then chaeyoung started planning her trip with her best friends where as Mina went to Nayeon to let her know about their trip and her  fan that is head over heels for her.