Chapter 11

Everyone was stunned. Momo has dropped the fork she was eating with. There eyes fixed on Mina. Mina couldn't meet her eonnie's eyes so she immediately dropped her head.

"MWO????," shouted Sana.

"I am really sorry eonnie. I know I am a disappointment to you guys. I have done everything to control me feelings for her but I cant. I have tried to stop myself from thinking about her but I can't. She makes me feel loved and special. I am sorry if I am a disgrace to twice. I will do everything I can to forget her. Mianhae eonnie." Then Mina bursted out crying. Nayeon then hugged Mina and comforted her. She couldn't watch the younger girl cry like that. She then looked at other members who was still shocked then told Mina to face them and talk about it and Mina followed her orders.

"Eonnie please say something. I know you all are mad at me but I will forget her. I promise." said Mina.

"No Mina. We never told you to forget her," said Momo.

"Yes, we are just shocked because you seem to be the one who is like the straight one. We never expected you to have feelings for the same gender," added Sana.

"Mina listen. First of all thank you for coming out to us and trusting us. I know this must have been really hard and we are proud of you. Second thing we will never be disappointed in you for such things. We are not just members, we are family. You will never disgrace us and we will never hate you," Jihyo comforted Mina with her words.

"Gomawo eonnie. But I just got scared because Sana eonnie just shouted after hearing that."

"Oh that, I was just shocked because I didn't expect that," said Sana.

"Ya don't worry Mina. Sana here is not straight as well," said Jihyo. Sana just gave her a how-do-you-know look and Jihyo said, "the way she flirts with girls I can tell that." This eased Mina's tension. She didn't expect this reaction from her eonnies.

"Ok so tell me about the girl," Jihyo finally spoke up.

Mina then proceeded to tell Jihyo and the girls everything. Not leaving any details behind. She showed them all the texts they have exchanged and at last she showed them chaeyoung's profile.

"So that's her eonnie. We have talked for 6 months now." Mina said.

"Woah she is cute and hot," said Sana earning a glare from Mina and Tzuyu which made everyone else laugh. Sana continued "No but seriously she is hot and her friends too, especially the taller one."

"Nayeon practically chocked one her food because unknown to Mina she had been stalking Jeongyeon's profile and started having a tiny crush on her. Everyone looked at Nayeon which made her embarrassed. She quickly asked a question so no one would see her blushing but too late, Mina already saw it and asked her about it.

"Eonnie. You know Chaeyoung's best friend. The one that likes you. You like her too, don't you?" Mina whispered to Nayeon.

Nayeon couldn't hide it anymore so she just agreed. Then Mina just said they will talk about it later and Nayeon agreed. They were almost done eating when Jihyo asked, "so what's the plan people? She is coming next month. We need to prepare our Minari till then. Ok"

Mina was shocked. She actually didn't expect her eonnie to be this understanding and accepting. She was very happy and thankful for it. But remembering twice and their reputation she said, "eonnie I don't think I want to meet her. Like if I meet her and people find out that I like girls then they will criticize us. They won't accept me. They will hate me and hate TWICE and I don't want that to happen to us after everything we have done to reach where we are today."