Chapter 21

When TWICE was done changing and were ready to head back to their dorm their manager called them for a short information. They all went to the managers wandering what it is.

"Annyeong girls. You did great today."said the manager.

"Khamsahamnida." They all spoke in unison.

"So the reason why I called you here was to inform you that Mina's birthday meet will be preponed to tomorrow."

"MWO???? WAE?" They all shouted in unison.

"I am sorry girls. It's for security reasons. We will be emailing the fan to let her know about the situation and tell her not to tell anyone. We won't be letting this information leak and we hope you don't too. You are, under no circumstances, allowed to leak this information. Understand?"

"Nae."

"You may head home now. Take care and rest. Jaljayo."

"Khamsahamnida."

They all fell silent after this. They went to their van and were driven to their dorm. Once they reached their dorm their managers bid goodbye and left. They were now left alone in the living area and silent filled the air. Jihyo then broke the silence.

"Eotteoke? Mina ssi now you have to decide. Either you go to Chaeyoung as Mina or you go to Chaeyoung as Ketchup."

"To be honest I don't know eonnie. I really don't know. She is not allowed to tell ketchup about the change."

"Mina ssi why don't you text her and figure it out?"

"Huh. Ok but I need time. For now can we talk about today's experience."

"Ya sure Mina ssi. We also have lists of gifts from fans and those three. Let's open them first."

They all opened their gifts from Chaeyoung and her friends. They all loved it. Now their dorm was filled with plushies. And finally after opening everything they decided to talk.

"So tell us how was Chaeyoung?" Mina asked.

"She was really cute." Sana shouted warning a glare from Mina and Tzuyu. "What? I am just telling the truth."

"Ok ok." Said Mina.

"Ya she was really friendly. Her dimples were also cute." Momo said.

"To be honest she was like my dongsaeng. She called me eonnie all of a sudden and I don't know why but I felt nice." Nayeon said.

"Right. She was really sweet. She was giving Mina compliments even when she was talking to me," Tzuyu said.

"Mina you are really lucky to have someone like that in your life." Jihyo said.

"You know what when I asked her about Jeonju she said we can come. She said she is going with the girl she loves and she said she really loves her a lot. That kind of melted my heart thinking it was Mina." Nayeon said.

Then they talked about Jeongyeon and Dahyun too. They kept on talking until Mina received a text from Chaeyoung.

Chaengie_cub : Hey I met her today. She is even prettier up close. I can't believe it. And her gummy smile is like a blessing to my eyes.

Mina started chatting to Chaeyoung but showing her texts to her eonnies.

M_a_penguin : Haha ok I get it. Don't have to rub it in my face.

Chaengie_cub : By the way you were right. She did bring up the concert thing and she remembered me. I was blushing like crazy.

M_a_penguin : I know it was cute.

"Omg Mina. Ketchup wasn't even there how would she know??" Jihyo said.

Chaengie_cub : Lol I know you know. You in my heart ❤️

M_a_penguin : I know. 😂

Then Mina smirked at her eonnies and her eonnies were just 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Chaengie_cub : Anyways we are meeting tomorrow right?

M_a_penguin :  Uh. Yes. I have been waiting for this.

Chaengie_cub : Me too.

M_a_penguin : Jinjja? You don't seem to be excited.

Chaengie_cub : Ok. The thing is......the birthday meet preponed to tomorrow. I would have gone to both of them but we are meeting at (XXXX XXXX XXXX) where as the one with Mina is (YYYY YYYY YYYY ). That means I can only go to one.

M_a_penguin : So you are going to choose Mina over me right? Like you always do? It's fine Chaengie.

Chaengie_cub : I actually don't know. I wanna meet you but she is my first love. I guess it's up to date now. I won't be telling you where I'll be going. If I come and you come we are meant to be. If you come and I don't or if I come and you don't then we not not meant to be.

M_a_penguin : Ok Chaengie. I hope we make a wise decision. Just know that I love you no matter what. ❤️

Chaengie_cub : I love you too. Like more than you can imagine. But it's just that Mina was my first. ❤️

M_a_penguin :  ya I get it. You must be tired. Take rest. No please don't text me. Like till tomorrow. If we meet we meet. If not then saranghae chaengie ❤️

Chaengie_cub : Ok ❤️ saranghae. Jaljayo jagiya.

M_a_penguin :  Jaljayo Chaengie. ❤️

Mina then turned off her phone and faved her eonnies with tears eyes.

"So this is it eonnies. She will now make a decision. Either she meets Mina or ketchup." Mina said.

"Mina ssi. You have to make the decision as well. Either you go meet Chaeyoung at (YYYY YYYY YYYY) being Mina, her idol or you go to (XXXX XXXX XXXX) being ketchup."

"I know eonnie. But it's clear that we won't be together. She will choose Mina as always. She always chooses Mina over Ketchup. I need to meet her as a fan eonnie."

"We will give you time to think Mina. Either you choose your fan or you choose your love. It's up to you. We won't interfere."

"Ok eonnie. I'll just be a good idol and go to my fan. I hope this is for the best."

"Ok Mina ssi. Now go take rest." Jihyo said.

Then they all went to their rooms to take rest not knowing what the future holds for them.

Meanwhile

Chaeyoung's PoV

"I have told ketchup about my situation. I don't know what will happen now. She probably won't come as she thinks I'll be choosing Mina over her. Ughhhh I don't know. I'll just decide tomorrow."

Then Chaeyoung slept and so did all the other 8 people. Tomorrow was a big day for them. Especially the two. No one knows what the future hold for them. We hope it will end up in their favor but you never know.

———————————————————————————
Should I have a sad ending for them???