Chapter 37

Mina headed to where the others were. She was dressed up and had light make up on. She then went outside and saw everyone looking at her. Her heart was kind of happy when she saw Chaeyoung looking at her with those cute, innocent eyes.

"Shall we go eonnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uh yes. Let's go. I'll text Bambam and let him know." Mina said.

"Oh ok."

"Chaeyoung, Lia called me and asked if you were free tonight. She wants you to go to her house." Nayeon said just to make Mina feel uneasy.

"Ehh? Uh yes I am free. Mina eonnie can you please wait I'll call her and come." Chaeyoung said and went away.

"Ya sure." Mina said and sat on the couch. Jihyo did feel bad for her so she went to Mina.

"Mina ssi are you okay? You don't seem well." Jihyo asked.

"I am sorry eonnie. I know my actions have hurt you a lot. I also know that Chaeyoung has been hurt but I am willing to fix everything. I know that I don't deserve to be given a second chance and I know you were right when you said Chaeyoung deserves someone better. But please give me a chance to better for her." Mina said almost crying.

"Mina ssi, its ok. Don't cry. I don't hate you. I just dislike your actions. I will try my best to help you but just know that she is now in a relationship and is happy. I will help you and her get back together but you might be hurt." Jihyo comforted her.

"It's ok eonnie. I deserve this. I was the one to blame for this anyways. I should face the consequences." Mina said.

"Ok Mina. I am glad that you realised. Chaeyoung is here. You should go. Take care." Jihyo said.

"Thank you eonnie for everything." Mina said and went to Chaeyoung.

"Ok you ready? Chaeyoung." Mina said and Chaeyoung just nodded. They then headed to their car and went to Mina's date place.

Once they left Jihyo asked Nayeon what the deal was with Lia inviting Chaeyoung and Nayeon told them the truth.

"Well Chaeyoung was getting hesitant so I just made up stuff. I then texted Lia about it and she was fine. So there you go." Nayeon said.

"Ahh ok. But how I wished they went on a date like that but with each other." Jihyo said and everyone nodded.

Meanwhile in Chaeyoung's car

"So you going over to Lia's after you drop me?" Mina finally broke the silence.

"Uh yes. She said she is alone tonight because other members have some work so she wants to spend some time with me." Chaeyoung told Mina and Mina's heart shattered. She knew exactly what Lia wanted to do. Well she thought what Lia might want to do.

"Oh ok."

"Why? Is there a problem? You want a ride back?"

"Well I don't want to disturb you but it would be great if you did."

"Oh ok. Well just call me when you are done. Its close by so."

"Ok thank you." After a few minutes of silence Mina spoke again.

"I am sorry Chaeyoung. I know my actions have hurt you a lot. The others were right, you deserve better. I am sorry. I hope you are happy now."

"Eonnie, its ok. Please don't be sorry. You couldn't love me that's it. I am used to it anyways. First my parents and now you. Its ok. I was hurt enough already. What you did was only a little addition." Chaeyoung said to make Mina feel guilty and she succeeded.