Chapter 42

"Hey onceu. I....uh....I" Jihyo hugged Mina sending that she was struggling. Jihyo whispered you can do it and Mina nodded then stepped forward.

"Ok I was dating someone. She was also the most precious thing for me but due to my stupidity and my immaturity I lost her. I regret what I did to her. Son Chaeyoung I know I have hurt your feelings and you probably can not forgive me but just remember I have always loved you, I still love you and I will forever love you. Right now you are not beside me and it's my fault but I have our memories and I promise I will forever treasure it. I will wait for you Son Chaeyoung. I will wait for you till the end of time. I just wanna day that I am sorry. I know we broke it off but I still love you tiger. I have cried every night after we broke it off. I just couldn't bare the pain of being separated from you. It was my fault and I regret it. Please....." Mina broke down in tears and fell in the floor. She was kneeling on the floor. All the onces witness this sight and they felt sorry for Mina.

Then Chaeyoung came on the stage because she knew Mina was sincerely apologizing. She then went up to Mina and back hugged her. She made Mina stand up and look at her. The crowd were cheering for them. Most of them even cried. It was like a scene from a drama.

"Minari, I love you too. I have always loved you. Trust me I was really hurt but I still couldn't forget you." Chaeyoung said.

"But what about?" Mina asked.

"We were never together. She was only helping me. The truth is everyday was like a torture to me. Seeing you in the state made me want to come up to you and hug you but I couldn't. Jihyo eonnie told me you had to realize. I am sorry Minari that you had to go through all this."

"It's ok Chaengie. I deserved it."

"No Mina you didn't. You deserve the world Mina. I promised that I will always be next to you but I wasn't. I am sorry. I wanna change that now. I will stay by your side and never let you go. I promise Minari. I promise in front of all the onces today. I will do my best to give you everything you deserve. I will make sure to make you happy. I will be there when you are happy but also support you when you are sad. I promise. Therefore Minari." Chaeyoung took out a box from her pocket and kneeled down on the ground. "Will you be my girlfriend? Myoui Mina." It was the same ring that Chaeyoung had given her and Mina was still wondering how Chaeyoung got a hold of it.

While Mina kept thinking the crowd cheered for them. The crowd were literally saying "SAY YESSSSS" and almost everyone was videoing it. When Mina finally came to her senses she said, "yes Chaeyoung ahh. I will."

Chaeyoung then put the ring on Mina's hand and hugged her. Everyone cheered for them. They then kissed but Jihyo and other members blocked it. But onces still cheered for them. They then held hand and Chaeyoung smiled at the onces revealing her dimples. The crowd instantly fell in love with her. She represented a tiger cub who had dimples so it was impossible to not fall for her charms.

Then all of a sudden a video of Jihyo talking to JYP played. It was from the time when Jihyo went to talk to JYP after coming back from Jeonju. After that the video of the girls talking about their partners played. When the video finished almost everyone was emotional. Then Jihyo spoke.

"So there you go guys. We are not only doing this for the group but also for those people who are too scared to come out. We know it is hard especially when there isn't anyone that supports you. But now you have us. We will support you. We wanna be role models for those who are too afraid to come out. We will be the hand to guide them through the darkness. Thank you onces for supporting us. We love you." Jihyo finished her speech and everyone was cheering for them.

When the concert finally came to an end twice went on vlive to talk about it. Once they were done with VLIVE they went to JYPs office to tell him about today's event.

"Annyeonghaseyo PD nim."

"Annyeonghaseyo girls. So you have told the onces. I heard there was mainly positive reviews. Well done girls. I am really proud of you girls. You are an inspiration to all."

"Thank you PD nim. We also didn't expect the onces to be this supportive."

"Jihyo ssi, I didn't know you videotaped me too. But I think that made it even more effective. Well done. I am glad you are the leader of TWICE."

"Gomawo PD nim."

"Well done girls. You worked hard. You should take rest and wait for tomorrow. There might be a lot of backlashes. Be prepared and be strong. Fighting!"

"Khamsahamnida. We will take your leave now."

Twice and the other three went to the apartment of the three. They decided to order food once they reach home. Chaeyoung and Mina had lots to catch up on. They also decided to invite ITZY over to clarify things.

—————————————————————————-
Ok guys almost at the end now. I hope you guys have enjoyed so far. Thanks for supporting me and this book.