Chapter 28

"Ok so.......you know how Jeongyeon always loved me and I got attention her as well. Ya I told her the day we came to Jeonju. Like at night I texted her and called her on the rooftop." Nayeon said.

"Uh yes. When Chaeyoung and Dahyun were asleep I snuck out to the roof top. I knew they wouldn't wake up because they are heavy sleepers. So I went to the roof top to find Nabongs there." Jeongyeon said.

"And then I asked her how she felt. At first she was denying it but when I said I'll leave she confessed and when I told her I felt the same she asked me to become her girlfriend." Nayeon said becoming as red as a tomato.

"Yes and she accepted it. The we decided to tell you guys when the time was right." Jeongyeon said. "Then when we used to go around place we'd always be at the back holding hands and taking pictures. We thought Jihyo even caught us on tape but seems like she didn't go over the videos she took. But yea anyways she is now my girlfriend and we have done shit."

"Jeongie!!! What she means is we have made out and shit but not that shit." Nayeon clarified.

"Uh yea that. Hehe" Jeongyeon said.

"So now the thing is we have four couple between ourselves. Michaeng, DaMo, SaTzu and you two, what should we call you???? 2yeon? Ya that. So how are we gonna tell JYP." Jihyo asked.

Everyone looked at each other and Jihyo broke the silence. "Uh guys you know this news might be too much for him. We might have to disband and all."

"I hope that doesn't happen eonnie. I feel like it's my fault." Mina said almost in tears and Chaeyoung hugged as soon as she said that.

"No minari it's not your fault. It's no one's fault. It was just meant to happen. There is a reason for everything." Chaeyoung comforted her.

"Yes Mina ssi. Don't worry it's not your fault. No matter what, we will face the consequences to together. Once we are back we will tell JYP together." Jihyo told Mina and everyone agreed.

"Ok now let's not be all sad and all. We still have each other so let's be happy there we are here as nine." Tzuyu said.

"Ya exactly. This maknae is more matured than us." said Jihyo. "Let's just watch another movie. Which one should we watch?"

"How about parasite? Apparently its really good." suggested Dahyun.

"Ok sure. Let's watch it." said Jihyo and everyone agreed.

Then everyone watched the movie and after the movie they slept there as a 9. Jihyo was again the last one to sleep. She turned off the lights and everything before going back to bed. No wonder she is known as the mother of the group.

Time skip

Tomorrow was the day they that they returned home. They had visited all the places that was on Sana's list. Since its the last day and they had visited all the places they didn't know what to do so Mina suggested they go back to the Jeondong Catholic church for some time. They all agreed to the suggestion and headed to the church. When they got there they seated themselves for some time before going to light the candle and making a wish. As Chaeyoung was lighting the candle Mina held her hand. After Chaeyoung had lit her candle she was taken by Mina to the front to pray together. They held each other's hand, kneeled and started praying.

Mina and Chaeyoung both prayed for each other, their family, their friends. This time Chaeyoung was done before Mina and just stared and Mina smiling. Mina was actually praying so that JYP would not be mad at them and disband their group. She prayed that she would have the courage to come out to her family. She prayed that she would have courage to come out to all the once. She prayed that they would be excepting at their situation. She prayed that while everything was happening Chaeyoung would always be by her side. She prayed that Chaeyoung wound always stay by her side and never let her go. When she was done she slowly opened her eyes and saw Chaeyoung smiling at her with those dimples showing. She couldn't help but kiss her cheeks. They then went out of the church and gathered around.