Chapter 15

It was the day that Chaeyoung had been patiently waiting for. In fact it was the day that every 9 of them have been waiting for. It was 3rd March. The day that the trio goes to South Korea for the first time. To visit their home town, their idols and the love of their life. They were all set and ready to head over to the airport. They took Jeongyeon's can to the airport. Once they reached they parked her car and headed inside the terminal. They were all excited, especially Chaeyoung who was gonna meet two of her favorites.

Time skip

Their boarding gate was announced and the were ready to board. Chaeyoung texted Mina for the last time before reaching Korea.

Chaengie_cub : Hey. We are boarding. I'll text you once I am there. My driver will be there to pick us up. 😁

M_a_penguin : Alright. Text me when you get here. Safe flight ❤️

Chaengie_cub : Ok thanks ❤️ Saranghae

M_a_penguin : Saranghae ❤️

Then the three boarded the plane and was all set to fly. They were all prepared for a 12 hours flight.

Time skip

The plane landed in the Incheon airport. They all were really excited. The first thing that Chaeyoung did was text Mina after she connected to the airport wifi. She told her that they have landed safely and is heading out of the airport. Chaeyoung then looked for her name in the arrival area and saw her name. They all went to name tag and was greeted by a guy named Kim Kwang Soo. He ws an employee at Son E entertainment. He then provided all of them with a sim. After that they were all ready to leave to their apartment. When they were in the car they were mesmerized by the view. They knew it would be like this but they never expected this. The were now jamming to TWICE's song in the car until they reached their apartment. When they reached the apartment Kwang Soo helped to unload and take their suitcases to their flat. It was the penthouse with 5 rooms, a kitchen, dinning and a living room. As they were going around they choose their rooms. There was a sixth room in the end of the wall way and they all wondered what it was. When they got in front of the door and opened it they were all shocked. It was a 360 game room with all the latest technologies. They were really happy to be here. Chaeyoung immediately took out her phone and took a picture og the game room and sent it to Mina. When Mina saw it she was shocked.

Chaengie_cub : Hey....Jagi. Look at this. Isn't this like awesome and next level?

Sent a photo

M_a_penguin : OMG. Dudeeee this is like the coolest thing I have seen. I wanna come there. Where is it?

Chaengie_cub : Haha it's actually my apartment. We will be staying here for 2 months.

M_a_penguin : Daebak!!! That's your apartment. Are you really that rich??? And where exactly is your apartment?

Chaengie_cub : Yep that's my apartment. It's actually a penthouse but yea. Also my apartment is located in Cheongdam district, I think.

M_a_penguin : What really? I live there too.

Chaengie_cub : Oh really. That means we are neighbour and its easy to meet up.

M_a_penguin : Ya I know. So that means I can come to your house anytime to play. Right?

Chaengie_cub : Ya. I dont mind if it means you and I get to spend more time together.

M_a_penguin : ❤️

Chaengie_cub : Anyways I'll be sending you something. Hopefully you can wear it when we meet. BTW we are meeting on the 11th right?

M_a_penguin : Ya ya don't worry. You have meet & greet on the 10th. Meeting me on the 11th and meeting your LOVE on the 12th.

Chaengie_cub : Haha you know my schedule very well. Well done 👍🏻😂

M_a_penguin : Ya ya. Now get ready for concert. Its in two days.

Chaengie_cub : Haha ok. Saranghae ❤️

M_a_penguin : Saranghae ❤️

Then Chaeyoung went to Jeongyeon and Dahyun to play on their new game room and Mina went to her eonnies to talk to them about their plan.

Mina's PoV

"Hello eonnies. I just talked to Chaeyoung. She and her friends have landed safely and are now in their apartment. Or shall I say penthouse."

"Woah.....that kind is actually very rich," Sana said. "But where is she staying."

"She is here in Cheongdam with her friends."

"So we are practially neighbours?" asked Jihyo.

"Yes eonnie."

"By the way is Jeongyeon also her?" asked Nayeon getting all curious.

"Nayeon eonnie, are you falling for her best friend?" Mina asked which made everyone look at Nayeon in a questioning way.

"Uhhhh No. I was just curious."

Looking at their faces Nayeon knew that they didnt buy it so she had no other choice then to tell them the truth.

"Ahhh maybe a little. See I was going through Chaeyoung's profile to see who Mina fell for but one person in her picture caught my attention. That was Jeongyeon. So I kinda have been going through her profile and now I am really excited to go on this trip with her......I mean them and you guys," Nayeon clarified and evryone just stared at her.

"Mwo??? Its not like its the first time falling in love ok."

"We know eonnie," said mina.

"So now here is the plan." said Jihyo. "First its our concert. Since they have VIP ticket which is right next to the stage we will be able to see them. That will be your first face to face encounter with them. After 4 days you will have the second encounter with them. They will be coming to the fan meet & greet. Here you will be talking to them. Just bare in mind to not be obvious. Especially you two," Jihyo said pointing at Mina and Nayeon.

"Ok eonnie. We won't. Carry on," Mina said.

"Ok then after your third encounter will be the next day which is the 11th. Mina will meet Chaeyoung as Ketchup and not Mina. You guys will talk to each other. Then you fourth encounter will be on the 12th where Mina will again meet Chaeyoung but this time as MINA. Then finally your fifth encounter, Jeonju. That's all the encounters, understand?"

"Ne, eonnie" everyone said in unison.

Right then the door bell rang. When Jihyo went to open the door there was a girl at the door. She didn't quite recognise the girl. The girl then asked Jihyo to call Mina. Jihyo was now curious as to who the girl was but she just went in and called Mina.

"Hey, Mina ssi. There is someone at the door looking for you. Would you go and check?"

"Ne eonnie."

Then Mina stood up at went to the door to see who the person was meanwhile other members were getting curious about the person.