Chapter 31

After JYP left they all went to the living room area and relaxed on the couch.

"Woah I actually didn't expect him to agree with this." Nayeon said.

"Exactly. But it's all because of Jihyo eonnie. After all she was the one who convinced him." said Mina.

Everyone thanked Jihyo after that. Then Nayeon spoke again, "So Dongsaeng, can you give us a house tour?"

"Yes eonnie. Let's start from the top." Chaeyoung said as she stood up. The rest followed her. When they reached the top Chaeyoung spoke again.

"So this floor is where the rooms are. This here is Dubu's room." Chaeyoung then opened the door to let everyone open. It was a bit messy. There was eagle stuffed toy and tofu squishy on the bed. They the headed out of the room.

"So this here is my room." When she opened the room everyone was kind of surprised by the amount of tiger cub stuffed toy and penguin stuffed toys. When they were looking around they could see Chaeyoung's pencil drawing on the walls. There were drawings of nature, twice and Mina mainly. Mina felt shy after looking at the drawings. Then Chaeyoung led them to the next room.

"So this is Jeongyeon's room." When she opened the door they were shocked. It was the cleanest room out of all. There was one ostrich plushie on the bed but everything was arranged. When looking around they saw pictures on the wall. There were pictures of the three when they were babies. There was one picture that stood out the most. It was Jeongyeon getting chased by an ostrich. Chaeyoung noticed how everyone was looking at the picture then she said.

"I took that. When we were on this trip Jeongyeon really wanted to see the ostrich babies up close and she went to them despite us telling her not to. Then she got chased by the mother. We should have helped her but we were too busy laughing and taking pictures." As Chaeyoung said this everyone started laughing. They then headed out to the next room.

"This is one extra room. Only got a single bed though." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm dibs on this room." Jihyo shouted.

"Haha ok eonnie. You can take this. Now moving on this is our game room."

When they entered they were all shocked. It was the 360 game room with playstations. There was also a VR game station on the side. They all wanted to try it but Chaeyoung said, "the tour has not ended eonnies. We need to go down. We also need to eat. We can play on this tomorrow." They all agreed and went downstairs. Chaeyoung then showed them the kitchen and they went back to the living room where they all decided to eat while watching movies.

When they all were seated Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Dahyun went to the kitchen to serve the food. As they reached the kitchen they started taking out the plates.

"Jihyo eonnie." Chaeyoung called.

"Hm?" Jihyo replied.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything you have done for us. Thank you for accepting us. Thank you for convincing JYP. Thank you for being there for Mina and others when we couldn't be there." Chaeyoung said sincerely.

"Chaeyoung ssi, you don't have to thank me. It's my duty as a leader to keep all of my members happy. I want them to be proud of who they are. We have been through a lot of hardships. People still think we are not good enough and we want to prove them wrong. But we can't do that unless our members are happy with themselves. I did this for their happiness and for TWICE." Jihyo said.

"Jihyo eonnie you are like the best leader anyone can ask for. You take care of everything not caring about yourself. You should take care of yourself too eonnie. Please promise me you will." Chaeyoung told her.