Chapter 26

After eating they headed out. When they walked out they saw a gift shop and they all decided to go inside. Inside there gift shop there were many souvenirs. There were Korean flag, hanok village miniature houses, mural village map and other thing. They all were looking for what they wanted to buy just then Mina ran of to somewhere. Chaeyoung saw Mina going somewhere and followed her. When she saw that Mina was looking at a penguin stuffed toy she found it really cute. Then Mina was looking for something then sighed. Just then chaeyoung knew that Mina had forgotten her purse and wanted the stuffed toy. Chaeyoung went to Mina and quickly grabbed the toy without say a word. Mina just stared at her. Chaeyoung then took it to counter and payed for it. That's when Mina realized that Chaeyoung had actually bought it for her. Mina then said, "you shouldn't have bought it Chaengie. I was just looking at it."

"I wanted to buy it. Just keep it. It suits you anyways." Chaeyoung said.

Then Mina happily took the stuffed toy and gave Chaeyoung a peck on the cheeks. When everyone was done choosing their stuff Chaeyoung payed for all the stuff and headed out. They then went to give back the rented Hanbok. Once they retuned it they asked Sana where their next destination should be.

"I think we should go to Omodae Viewpoint. Apparently you see the entire hanok village from them. So let's go everyone." They all headed for the viewpoint. Once they got to the viewpoint they were actually mesmerized by the view. The spend their time there. When the sun was about to set they decided to follow the plan that they had made.

Jihyo then told everyone that she wanted to go to the park that they went to yesterday. She saw a tower nearby and wanted to see Jeonju from up there. Everyone agreed to the plan and headed to the park. Once they were nearing the park Tzuyu and Sana went to buy the flowers as planned. When they returned they went to the tower. Chaeyoung Checked the ring in her pocket. It was there. The once they started looking at the view Chaeyoung gave everyone signal that they should hide because she is going to confess. She also gave Jihyo signal so she gets her camera ready. Once it was all set Tzuyu handed Chaeyoung the roses and went away. Mina was still enjoying the view. Chaeyoung had to cough in order to bring back Mina's attention.

"You ok chaengie?" Mina asked.

"Uh I am fine Minari. I just had to tell you something." As Chaeyoung said this she held Mina's hand with her free hand. "Mina the first time I say you was the day I fell for you. It was the day you debuted. I don't know what it was but I fell for you. The second time I fell for you was the day we started chatting. I didn't even know who you were or your face but I fell for your personality. This just means that I fell for your beauty as well as your personality. We we met for the first time I was speechless. I didn't know how to process this information. I knew you as ketchup but didn't know that Mina was Ketchup. Leaving that aside and not making this long I just want to tell you that I have fallen head over heels for you. The only love I received was from Jeongie and Dubu. But the love and care I receive from you is different. Its what make me more attracted to you. So I just want to say that I love you Myoui Mina. Will you please be my girlfriend? I promise to keep you happy. I promise to be by your side when you need me. I will be your shoulder to lean on. I'll be there when you face an obstacle. I'll be in your highs and your lows. I will never leaver you. I promise to give you the world. I will treat you how you are meant to be treated. Just give me a chance Mina."

Mina had tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe that Chaeyoung said all those. Even she can't deny the fact that she too was deeply in love with the cub in front of her. She immediately said Yes and hugged her. They were then in each others embrace and heard cheering coming from the back. They knew it was their friends cheering for them. Then Chaeyoung asked Jihyo, "Eonnie did you get that on video?"

"Oh shit I forgot to record." Jihyo replied.

"Omg no." Sana said freaking out.

"Haha I am kidding. Of course I got it on video. Now let's go before it's too late. Let's go and watch movies. We can buy snacks and dinner on the way."

They all agreed to it and went. Mina and Chaeyoung were walking hand in hand. When they reached the convenience store and bought some dinner and some snacks. They then headed back to the room. Once they were inside they just decided to sleep as 9 in one room and made their bed accordingly. Once they made their bed they went to freshen up and get changed. Once they were done they started watching the movie and eating their dinner. Once everyone was done they cleared up the area and tugged themselves inside the blanket and continued watching the movie. When the movie finally ended it was only Jihyo who was still awake. The rest were already fast asleep. Nayeon and Jeongyeon was holding hands and sleeping next to each other. Dahyun and momo we cuddling with each other. Tzuyu was spooning sana and back hugging her. Mina was laying in Chaeyoung's arm and Chaeyoung's arm was on Mina's waist. Everyone looked really cute. Jihyo then got up, turned the TV and the lights off and headed to bed.

____________________________________

Sorry guys. This chapter got deleted. I don't know how much I couldn't miss it as Chae confessed to Mina. Anyways I tried my best to remeber what I had written before.