Minyoung's birthday II

Everyone was outside in the backyard. There were kids playing in the swimming pool with their parents, people eating, some cooking what they wanted. The nine of them were sitting at a table talking.

"Been a while now eh? All of us together, talking and relaxing." Momo said.

"Yea. Work made us all busy." Sana said.

After disbanding Jihyo decided to work with JYP along with Sana and Momo. Now they are the ones responsible for new recruits and the trainees. Momo is the choreographer for the new band that recently debuted. Jihyo and Sana takes care of the new recruit and the trainees. Jihyo also has a YouTube channel where she uploads video with Daniel. Tzuyu is currently handling her parent's business. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are working at their own company and aims to provide the best apps to people. They have also invested in the health business run by Tzuyu's family. Dahyun works part time now as she and Mina stays home to handle the kids. Nayeon decided to join the company and take on Dahyun's role in her absence. Mina and Dahyun takes care of the kid but the also help in the company. They work from home and does research on the latest trends and likes of teenagers for the games. Everyone enjoys their jobs.

"Guys you know what. We are planning to adopt a child now. We are ready and in the process." Nayeon said.

Everyone congratulated them. Then they began talking again.

"So when is it that you are planning to adopt?" Dahyun asked.

"Well we have applied for it. We are currently doing the paperworks. After that we will. Then you three can be chilling at home and making our daughters beautiful like you all." Jeongyeon said looking at Nayeon.

"Omo so cheesy. 🤮" Chaeyoung said.

"Ok stop. You are worse than us." Nayeon said.

"Ya watever." Chaeyoung responded.

Time skip

It was 6 pm and by now everyone had left except them 9, Minyoung, Eunha and Daniel. They were waiting for a special people to come. They waited for 5 minutes then they finally arrived.

"Thank you so much for coming. We are really grateful that you guys made it." Chaeyoung said.

"Obviously we wouldn't miss it. So where is the birthday girl?" Yeji said.

"I'll just call her. Minyoung look who is here." Chaeyoung went to Minyoung to get her.

Meanwhile...

"So how have you guys been?" Mina asked while leading them to the dining room.

"We have been great. After disbanding we are still working in JYP." Yuna said.

"Oh that's great. How have you been Lia? Why are you so quiet?" Mina asked.

"Uhh eonnie....uh I have been great. H-How about y-you?" Lia was quite nervous.

"I have been good too. Lia let me tell you one thing. I don't hate you. You only acted for our sake. It's totally fine. In fact I really appreciate it." Mina said which calmed Lia down. "So you and Ryujin....."

"Uh yes we are still together. I proposed her." Ryujin said.

"Oh well then that's double celebration." As Mina said this Chaeyoung entered carrying Minyoung and Eunha.

"Woah. She is actually a beast.....아기 맹수 (baby beast)." Nayeon said.

"Haha keep a space empty for our daughter." Jeongyeon said.

"Lol ya sure." Chaeyoung said and put down the kids. Eunha went to Dahyun and Momo whereas Minyoung ran to the new aunts.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Son Myoui Minyoung. Nice to meet you." Minyoung said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you too." ITZY said in unison.

"Do you know who we are?" Yeji asked.

"Nae." Minyoung replied.

"Ok tell us who we are." Yuna said.

"Ok. You are aunty Yuna (pointing around Yuna). You are aunty Ryujin, Aunty Lia, aunty Yeji and aunty Chaeryeong."

"Woah how did you know?" Lia asked.

"Well eomma said aunty Yuna is the tallest member even though she is the youngest......uhhhh a bit like aunty Tzuyu. Aunty Lia has a pretty eye smile so that her and according to eomma aunty Lia and aunty ryujin is together and you were holding hands so. Also aunty ryujin is really pretty so it's you. Aunty yeji is also tall so that's her and last it aunty Chaeryeong.....she has big eyes so that's her."

"Woah nice analysis. I am impressed. You are just like your mom. The smarter one." Lia said.

"That's on me then." Chaeyoung said.

"Let's ask Minyoung. Minyoung which one of your eomma is smarter one?" Yuna asked.

"Uhhhh Mina eomma." Minayoung said and ran to Mina to hug her.

"Yah you kid. I am smarter." Chaeyoung said and everyone laughed.

"Let's sit. We are waiting for one more person. Once he is here we can start." Mina said.

'Ding dong'

"I guess he is here. Chaeng let's go." Mina said and they both headed to the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo girls how have you been."

"Annyeonghaseyo PD nim. We have been great. Please come in." Mina said.

They then went in to the dinning table. Everyone greeted JYP and he did too. He was glad to see everyone her then all of them handed their presents to Minyoung. Once it was done they went and had their food.

"Chaeyoung ssi. I see you cooked my favorite dish."

"Yes PD nim. The one you love." Chaeyoung said.

As he took a bite he spoke again. "Ummmm as delicious as always."

"Thank you PD nim."

"Also well done everyone. You have been through a lot but you proved that if you stay together you can beat any obstacles. I am proud of you girls and your achievements. Well done." JYP said.

"Gomawo PD nim." Everyone said in unison.

Time skip

It was time for everyone to return back to their homes. JYP had left earlier than the rest. They promised to be back again together some other time. They enjoyed each other's company. Then after final goodbyes everyone went back to their homes.