Chapter 19

Today is the day. It's the fan meet & greet. Everyone is excited for it. Especially the 6 of them. They have been waiting for it since the concert. The fan meet & greet is at 2 in the afternoon. Chaeyoung and her group woke up at 10 today. They were playing squad match against other players. Yep you might have guessed it. It was them three and Mina but Mina obviously left when it was her bed time. But they kept on playing and when they finally decided to go to bed it was 2am. They knew if they didn't stop then they won't be able to wake up on time for the fan meet & greet so they all went to sleep. So now they are sleeping till 10am. Well they would have not woken up if Chaeyoung hadn't received a text from Mina.

M_a_penguin : Heyyyyy wake up. I k ow you are still sleeping. Stop being lazy and get up.

Chaengie_cub : TF how do you know???

M_a_penguin : Because I know you. You played that game till I don't know how long but I am pretty sure it was past mignight.

Chaengie_cub : It was till 2

M_a_penguin : WTH. Why would you? You want to meet Mina being a Panda??? 🐼

Chaengie_cub : Lol no. That's why we slept at 2.

M_a_penguin : 😑 oof.

Chaengie_cub : Ok we all are up.

M_a_penguin : Ok. Now I guess you need to get ready.

Chaengie_cub : Haha I need to shower and get dressed. Oh right also get the things ready.

M_a_penguin : Wait what things?

Chaengie_cub : Well I bought gifts for all the members. And I also saw this huge penguin stuff toy yesterday at the mall. So I am wondering if I should buy it for Mina or not.

M_a_penguin : OMG the big one. The shop next to McDonald's?

Chaengie_cub : Yes that one.

M_a_penguin : Omg yessss. Please buy it for me.

Chaengie_cub : Yahh.... I said for Mina.

M_a_penguin : Ya sorry I meant buy it for her.

Chaengie_cub : Oh ok.

M_a_penguin : Actually no wait. You have already spent a lot. You don't have to.

Chaengie_cub : You sound like I am giving all the gifts to you.

M_a_penguin : Ok ok do whatever suits you but how much have you spent?

Chaengie_cub : Around $1200.

M_a_penguin : Omg Son Chaeyoung.....

Chaengie_cub : It's ok. I'll buy that penguin as well.

M_a_penguin : Haha ok.

Chaengie_cub : Anyways I gotta go get ready. I'll see you in the fan meet & greet. Annyeong ❤️

M_a_penguin : ?

Chaengie_cub : Sorry I don't know why I said that. It's just came out. Subconscious thing 😂

M_a_penguin : Ok see ya. Saranghae ❤️

Chaengie_cub : Saranghae ❤️

Chaeyoung then took a shower then brushed her teeth. She then went to her closet to pick out her outfit for the day. After that she dropped her hair, got changed and headed to the kitchen. She was met by Jeongyeon and Dahyun. They were setting up the table and about to serve the food that Jeongyeon has ordered.

"Come fast, Chae. Or we will finish it," Said Dahyun.

"Ok ok chill. I'm coming," Said Chaeyoung. "By the way guys what will we do today. I mean, you know how they were looking at us at the concert, so do we ask them if they remember us or what?"

"Oh that. Why don't you ask KETCHUP. I think she can answer. She seems to know everything," suggested jeongyeon.

"Oh ok I'll ask her right now."

Chaengie_cub : Hey. I had a question.

M_a_penguin : What is it?

Chaengie_cub : You knows how I told you that Mina, Nayeon and Momo were looking at ya three. I was just wondering on how to approach them? Like do I say do you remember us or what? Even Jeongie and Dubu told me to ask you.

M_a_penguin : Haha 😂 Is that so? Just don't over think Chaengie. I am sure they will approach you. They will probably know you.

Chaengie_cub : Oh ok. Thanks for your help.

M_a_penguin : No worries😁

Chaengie_cub : saranghae ❤️

M_a_penguin :  Me or Mina? Choose.

Chaengie_cub : Mina

M_a_penguin :  Ok.

Chaengie_cub : saranghae ❤️

M_a_penguin : Saranghae ❤️

Then Chaeyoung told Jeongyeon and Dahyun about what Mina has told her and they all agreed to it. They then waited for Kwang Soo to arrive. As soon as he arrived they first went to the mall for two things. They needed to East lunch even though they just ate and to buy the penguin for Mina. First they went too McDonald's to grab a bite. They ordered and received their food and went to find an empty table. When they were seated they started discussing about the fan meet & greet.

"So as ketchup said we shouldn't ask them. If they were actually looking at us then they will remember us," said Chaeyoung.

"Ya ok." They both said.

"Anyways have you bought their gifts?" Asked Chaeyoung.

"Nae."

"Ok. After eating we will go to that shop over there. There was a huge penguin over there that I want to buy for Mina."

"Ok let's finish fast then," Said Dahyun.

They then ate in silence. After they were done eating they headed to the shop in front of the restaurant. They went straight for the toys section and found a giant penguin there. They were about to buy it when Chaeyoung that's what if it wasn't allowed. Then they all agreed to take a smaller one. That was big as well but not as big as the first one. Then Chaeyoung took it to the counter, paid for it and they were on their way to the meet & greet.

(In this story let's just say that during fan meet there will be fan sign as well but only to those who have VIP tickets)

Once they were there they could see people already queuing to go inside. Like the concert they didn't have to wait in the queue. This is because they had their VIP passes which enabled them to go straight to their seats. They were even allowed to meet their fans up personal where as normal tickets weren't allowed. They obviously had to pay a huge amount more than regular tickets. Once they were seated in the front row they were good to go. Now they were waiting for TWICE to enter. They were all excited. As they were all waiting Chaeyoung decided to text ketchup to let her know that they were in the hall waiting for twice.

Chaengie_cub : Hey we are here. We have seated and now we are waiting for TWICE. I really wished that you were here with me.