Chapter 14

"So eonnie what happened?"

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

"Bad" they all shouted in unison.

"Ok so.....JYP said that.....we can't"

Sana didn't even let Jihyo finish her sentence when she shouted. "Noooooooo whyyyyyyyy. It's our vacation. I wanna go to Jeonju."

"Sana yahh. Can you first listen," shouted Jihyo.

"Mianhae eonnie."

"Ok so. The bad news is the JYP said that we can't order food from outside everytime. He said you can only order once a week. The good news is he is ok with us going to Jeonju with them. He said we have grown and will act like responsible adults and he trusts us. So managers won't be going with us."

"Yasssss," they all shouted in unison as they ran to Jihyo to hug her.

"Wait. You all can go but I can't. JYP said that there has to be someone who has to stay here to take care of the dorm. He said that since our manager will be on leave one of us has to stay."

"No. He can't do that. Ok it's final. If you don't go none of us will," said Mina.

"Haha Mina chill. I am joking. Don't worry. We all are going together. All of us as 9," assured Jihyo.

"OMG eonnie you scared us," Mina said pouting.

"Haha I am so sorry. I just wanted to see what you would do."

"SMH Eonnie"

"Hehe anyways guys start planning. First for our concert, then the fan meet & greet. After that Mina meeting Chaeyoung for the first time and then our trip. Ok?"

"Neeeee," they all said.

"I have a plan. How about we use Mina's birthday as an excuse to meet Chaeyoung. We can release a statement saying it's Mina's birthday contest and one lucky winner will get to meet her? Like fill in a form and we will be picking out one lucky winner." Said Tzuyu.

"Omg yes. Then we will pick Chaeyoung as the winner so even if you meet in public it won't be a big deal but going to Jeonju will be different though. We gotta make something up. But for now that's a great idea." Said Jihyo.

"Ok but let's make one poster for that then. We will inform JYP about that," said Nayeon.

"Already did. Here I texted him and he agreed with it so let's go. Bring it in. Hana, dul, set, TWICE TWICE JALHAJA." Jihyo said.

They all began to make the official poster for the Birthday meet. It took them 4 hours to make everything and plan for it. One they entered their official email it was done. They then read it for the last time before releasing it to the public. Once they released on their official SNS account Mina sent a photo of that to Chaeyoung.

M_a_penguin : OMG have you seen this????

Sent a photo

Chaengie _cub : No way. Omggggggg. Seriously??? But will I even get a chance to ever meet the love of my life???

M_a_penguin : *cough cough*

Chaengie_cub : I am sorry but seriously I Love her.

M_a_penguin : Ok so enter the competition.

Chaengie _cub : Ok. Wait let me just do it. Wait for me ok.

M_a_penguin : Ok. 👍🏻

Chaengie _cub : Doneeeee. I hope I get the chance.

M_a_penguin : Don't worry you will. I can feel it. ❤️

Chaengie_cub : Thanks 🙏

M_a_penguin : Hey Chaengie listen.

Chaengie _cub : Ya?

M_a_penguin : If you ever had to choose between us two, like me and Mina, who would you choose?

Chaengie_cub : I told you already. It would be Mina. She is my first love.

M_a_penguin : Oh ok

Chaengie _cub : Don't worry. I still love you though. She is like unattainable.

M_a_penguin : Ok. I love you too. ❤️

Chaengie _cub : ❤️

Mina and chaeyoung continued talking.

Time skip

They kept talking everyday until the day the results were going to be out. TWICE already knew who they were going to choose. They told the fans that the will not disclose the person's identity but will email the person separately. Then the day came, 1st March, the day they were emailing the fan who won a date with Mina. Chaeyoung was praying to win and as if god heard her because she received the email from JYP. She was the happiest person alive. She told Jeongyeon and Dahyun about it and they were equally happy for her. She then went straight to her phone and texted Mina telling her she won.

Chaengie_cub : Hey guess what.....I won......now I can meet the love of my life.

M_a_penguin : oh really congrats. BTW when are you meeting her?

Chaengie _cub : On the 12th.

M_a_penguin : Ok. 👍🏻

Chaengie _cub : And I was wondering if you would want to meet on the 11th. Cmon please do this for me.

M_a_penguin : uhhh I don't know Chaengie.

Chaengie_cub : Please 🙏 for me. If you loved me. But it's because I want to see the love of my life before I see my first love. Please.

M_a_penguin : Ok.

Chaengie _cub : Ya? Ok thanks. I know it's not way for you. Thank you 🙏 Saranghae ❤️

M_a_penguin : Ok but if you ever have to choose between me and Mina, who would you choose?

Chaengie_cub : I told you already. It would be Mina. She is my first love.

M_a_penguin : Oh ok

Chaengie _cub : Saranghae ❤️

M_a_penguin : I love you too. ❤️ Now start planning. Your flight is in two days.

Chaengie_cub : Ya we are almost done.....

M_a_penguin : Ok. 👌🏻

Mina and Chaeyoung kept on talking until Mina had to go. She also had to tell her eonnies about her meet with Chaeyoung one day before she meets Chaeyoung as a fan. She then went to her eonnies and told everything. They were really understanding and Mina was thankful to have eonnies like them.

Then finally it was the day of Chaeyoung's flight and Mina was really excited.