Last chapter

"So that's my story Minyoung. She was my first love."

"Eomma where is she now?"

"Remember the BamBam guy I told you about? Yea she fell for him again, married him and went away with him."

"Why did you let her go Eomma. She hated him no? You should have stopped her eomma. She was meant to be yours. Noooooooo. I can't accept this." Minyoung cried.

Chaeyoung couldn't see her daughter in this state. She started laughing her head of.

'Smack' "Ouch. My head. Wae???" Chaeyoung cried in pain.

"What do you mean why? How can you make our daughter cry?"

Meanwhile Minyoung just kept on looking at her parents.

"Son Chaeyoung.....apologize now."

"Mianhae Minyoung."

"Come here Minyoung. I'll tell you where she is right now." Minyoung went and started listening.

"Minyoung she would never marry BamBam. She would never make the same mistake twice. She is married right now but not with BamBam. She married your Chaeyoung Eomma and now they have a beautiful daughter called Minyoung." Mina said.

"So eomma you and Chaeyoung eomma met while playing game?" Minyoung asked.

"Yes Minyoung. I was her ketchup, her penguin and her Mina. We went throughout lot of hardships but at the end all is well. It's a happy ending." Mina said.

"Just like fairy tales?"

"Just like fairy tale. We all are happy together. You, me and Chaeyoung. We are a family, a happy family." Mina said making Minyoung smile.

"Ok eomma. When are Aunty Nayeon and jeongyeon coming back? They promised me they will be back on my birthday." Minyoung asked.

"Don't worry. They will come tomorrow. It's your birthday and they wouldn't miss it," said Mina with her angelic voice.

"Ok Eomma. I'll go play now. Aunty Momo and Dahyun are waiting for me."

"Ok bye Minyoung," Mina said as she left. Then she snapped her head in Chaeyoung's direction. Chaeyoung gulped.

"YOU SON CHAEYOUNG!!! Come here."

"Listen Minari. Mianhae. I just wanted to see her reaction."

"Omg you dork. BamBam huh? I married him? Jinjja? Come here stop running away."

Chaeyoung then started running around the house while Mina chased her. When Chaeyoung could sense that Mina was tired she stopped and went to Mina only to get slapped lightly and pulled into a hug.

"You are such an idiot," Mina said.

"Your idiot," chaeyoung replied still hugging Mina.

"Ya ya. But I guess I have to go to BamBam right???"

"Mianhae. I didn't mean it. Plus you are stuck to me for life now. You see that ring on your finger, Yup that, that marks my territory."

"Ok ok Son Myoui Chaeyoung."

"Yes. Saranghae Minari. And I'll always love you till the end of time. No matter what obstacles we face, I promise to stay by your side and never let you go."

"I love you too Son Myoui Chaeyoung......at last I guess I can actually say that I am in love with my gaming buddy."

—————————————————————————
Ok so officially last chapter. Thanks for supporting guys. Means a lot. Although it's finished there will still be flashbacks and Minyoung's birthday. ❤️