Minyoung's Birthday

"Son Chaeyoung wake up, you lazy cub." Mina shouted in Chaeyoung's ear.

"I am awake ok. I am just closing my eyes and meditating." Chaeyoung said. (Lol that's my excuse)

"Ya right. Meditating while laying on the bed, cuddling with the blanket?"

"Yep."

"No. Get up." As Mina said this she pulled off the blanket that Chaeyoung was cuddling with. When she pulled the blanket she pulled Chaeyoung with it which resulted in Chaeyoung falling to the floor.

"Ouch." Chaeyoung screamed.

"You deserve that Son Chaeyoung. Now get up. It's Minyoung's birthday. Palli." Mina said.

"Her birthday is today? Isn't it next week?" Chaeyoung asked confused.

"Omg you pabo. It's today. Get up, we need to prepare everything. Dubu and Momo went to get the cake, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are buying gifts for her, Sana and Tzuyu lives next door and so does Jihyo so there is no problem. But I hurry up." Mina said.

"It's amazing right how all nine of us live in the same neighborhood. I mean u, me, dubu, Momo eonnie, Jeongie and Nayeon eonnie live in the same house. Sana eonnie and Tzuyu lives next to us and Jihyo eonnie right opposite is. It's like perfect."

"Son Chaeyoung I can see you laying on the floor closing your eyes. Get up you lazy ass." Mina threw a Pillow at Chaeyoung which hit her face and she immediately opened her eyes. "If you don't go and get changed at this instance then......then....I won't give you a kiss."

"I don't care."

"Fine. I won't give you strawberries."

"No. I'll go I'll go."

"Omg you chose strawberries over me??? You come back here right now." Chaeyoung ran to the bathroom to get changed and also because she couldn't face an angry penguin. She was too scared.

Mina then left the room to prepare for the birthday. She thought that Chaeyoung was still like a kid and found her really cute. She was smiling to herself as she went down to their living room. They had moved to their new house after TWICE had officially disbanded. They had the longest career out of all the fellow kpop idols. 10 successful years. Jihyo bought a house with her boyfriend and lives opposite them. Sana and Tzuyu lives on the house next to theirs. And the biggest house in the area is theirs. Basically Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Dahyun, Mina and Chaeyoung live together with Michaeng's daughter Minyoung and DahMo's daughter Eunha. 2yeon's are also planning to adopt a child.

Mina went downstairs to find the rest of the people in the living room decorating everything. There wasn't a huge guest list. It was only family and friends. Minyoung has called few of her friends.

Time skip

"So birthday girl you are finally awake." Chaeyoung said hugging Minyoung.

"Good morning eomma." Minyoung replied to both her parents as they were both there.

Chaeyoung picked Minyoung up. "Good morning Minyoungie. Happy birthday." Mina and Chaeyoung both said it to Minyoung. They then helped Minyoung to get dressed and took her downstairs. People were starting to come and Minyoung had found her best buddy in the whole world, Eunha. They started running around and playing. After a while it was time cut the cake and so Minyoung did. She wished for her family to be happy together forever. She also wished for wellbeing of her aunts and her buddy Eunha. Then she blew the candles and cut the cake. Everyone gave her gifts and she was the happiest person alive at that moment. She then requested all her aunts to sing a song for her. She said that all 9 including her parents have to sing the song. They all agreed to it and asked what song she would like to hear.

"Uhhh. One in a million. I love that song of TWICE but I want Aunty Jeongyeon, Aunty Dahyun and eomma to sing with you." Minyoung said.

"We love that song too. It was for our fans. We will do it for you and them." Nayeon said.

"I think I should record this and post it on my YouTube channel." Jihyo said.

"Ya. I heard you got a lot of onces as subscribers." Tzuyu said.

"Yep. So it's for them. Ok I'll start the video." Jihyo said and started the video and handed her camera to Daniel, her boyfriend.

"Ok bring it in guys." Jihyo said. "ONCE TWICE JALHAJA ~"

"Ok hey everyone. You guys probably know me and is. If not then I am Jihyo and we are TWICE. Once a TWICE always a TWICE. So as you know Mina, she dated our beloved Chaeyoung and married her. They now have a daughter whose name is Minyoung and it's her birthday. We asked her birthday wish and she wants us to sing One in a Million as 9. We can't say no to that obviously but this reminded me of ONCES. So this, we would like to dedicate it to Minyoung and all the ONCES who supported us and were there for us. We love you all. So her we go."

After the song ended everyone cheered for them. Minyoung ran up to the stage to hug them. After that the started having a barbecue in their backyard which was huge and even had swimming pool.

——————————————————————————
Few more to go I think. And one in a million is playing on my phone right now hehe.